so what's been going on

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

why are all these hcs faggots over here now, and im not just talking about zamfagski either. what happened to momo? did he get unplugged? mach, zoso, did they quit or get banned?

Faggots follow their leader.

They somehow found out YOU WERE HERE.

:hay:

How about Dave a.k.a. super stinker? I wonder who else’s account and password he got somebody to give to him. Masquerading as Frankie for months, and worse pretending to be him so I could get him on TBP, while still being friendly with me as Dave, is about the most fucked up thing I can think of.

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How about Dave a.k.a. super stinker? I wonder who else’s account and password he got somebody to give to him. Masquerading as Frankie for months, and worse pretending to be him so I could get him on TBP, while still being friendly with me as Dave, is about the most fucked up thing I can think of.

was it funny?

21 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

was it funny?

No him pretending to be you, he was actually pretty polite. But pretending to be you so he could get on to TBP, and then continuing to pretend to be you for months, all while being Dave on this website, it’s just weird.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No him pretending to be you, he was actually pretty polite. But pretending to be you so he could get on to TBP, and then continuing to pretend to be you for months, all while being Dave on this website, it’s just weird.

so can you get me unbanned on teambellypan

1 minute ago, Legend said:

LMAO at "self diagnosed faggot" 

I find that phrase funny as shit. :bc:

literally his own words, said people that drive long tracks on trails are faggots and precedes and proceeds to drive a long track on trails

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

literally his own words, said people that drive long tracks on trails are faggots and precedes and proceeds to drive a long track on trails

well that kinda sounds like a self diagnosed faggot to me too!