Go hockey! Lol

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I literally said it was from fucking covid in as plain of language you can use. This place is just full of fucking 2 digit IQ morons like Derpski 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

No....he didn’t you stupid fuck

And it's MY FUCKING OPINION he did and it was concealed.  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I literally said it was from fucking covid in as plain of language you can use. This place is just full of fucking 2 digit IQ morons like Derpski 

Take Pouty and MC and you three go find a real "intellectual" place to show your pride.  It's too late for all three of you to convince anyone here.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Take Pouty and MC and you three go find a real "intellectual" place to show your pride.  It's too late for all three of you to convince anyone here.

While the effects of COVID-19 infection on the lungs are well-publicized, it is not just a respiratory infection. Coronavirus can also cause a condition called myocarditis, a viral infection of the heart muscle. Just like it affects the lungs, the virus can invade heart muscle cells, causing inflammation and damage. This condition can result in the weakening of the heart muscle and arrhythmias or irregular heartbeats. A number of viruses can cause myocarditis, but coronavirus seems to have a higher risk than with other common viruses. The risk of myocarditis increases with the severity of the disease; one study has shown that up to 60% of recovered hospitalized patients have evidence of myocarditis. However, it has also been seen in patients with mild symptoms. A recent small study at the Ohio State University showed that 15% of collegiate athletes infected with COVID-19 had evidence of myocarditis.

There's 3 minutes of my life I'm never gonna get back.  Geezus BHEN ... are you a f'ing moron.  You're claiming COVID caused the enlarged heart and the subsequent health conditions?  If he had an enlarged heart, he was in jeopardy of something happening even without COVID!!!  I was right, you and Frankie shared a desk in that GED class, didn't you!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Bontz said:

There's 3 minutes of my life I'm never gonna get back.  Geezus BHEN ... are you a f'ing moron.  You're claiming COVID caused the enlarged heart and the subsequent health conditions?  If he had an enlarged heart, he was in jeopardy of something happening even without COVID!!!  I was right, you and Frankie shared a desk in that GED class, didn't you!!!

Here’s another one....yes covid caused myocarditis you fucking brain dead cunt. It’s a viral infection if the heart tissue you stupid cocksucker

fucking kill yourself

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

While the effects of COVID-19 infection on the lungs are well-publicized, it is not just a respiratory infection. Coronavirus can also cause a condition called myocarditis, a viral infection of the heart muscle. Just like it affects the lungs, the virus can invade heart muscle cells, causing inflammation and damage. This condition can result in the weakening of the heart muscle and arrhythmias or irregular heartbeats. A number of viruses can cause myocarditis, but coronavirus seems to have a higher risk than with other common viruses. The risk of myocarditis increases with the severity of the disease; one study has shown that up to 60% of recovered hospitalized patients have evidence of myocarditis. However, it has also been seen in patients with mild symptoms. A recent small study at the Ohio State University showed that 15% of collegiate athletes infected with COVID-19 had evidence of myocarditis.

Word salad.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Poor Derpski.....just dumb as a bag of hammers. 

I can see him getting called in how absolutely fucking mind boggling dumb he is and pulling someone’s hair :lol:

My god.  Seriously, just be quiet. 

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You’re dumb as fuck

Because of the risks of myocarditis developing in patients with COVID-19 infection, the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine and the American College of Cardiology has published recommendations concerning COVID-19 infection and exercise. They recommend that anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 infection should be asymptomatic for at least 10 days before considering returning to exercise. If the patient wishes to return to strenuous or vigorous exercise, they should see their primary care provider for cardiac screening before participating. The screening may include a review of symptoms, physical examination, EKG, blood tests for damage of heart muscle cells, and/or an echocardiogram or ultrasound of the heart. For patients with positive findings on the above evaluation, consultation with a cardiologist and cardiac magnetic resonance imaging is often recommended

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Just a moron amongst morons

That would be a great Member Title for you!  Here, let me help show you how to make that happen!!  Or maybe you can use "Captain GED"?  If all else fails, I'm pretty sure "Colossal Douche" would suffice.

image.png.2da3acaed297efa902a91561a5bab32d.png

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

That would be a great Member Title for you!  Here, let me help show you how to make that happen!!  Or maybe you can use "Captain GED"?  If all else fails, I'm pretty sure "Colossal Douche" would suffice.

image.png.2da3acaed297efa902a91561a5bab32d.png

You opened your mindless cocksucker and got owned like usual. Stupid ass faggot

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A fucking parade of absolute morons here. It’s just too much

Please DON'T kill yourself,,, ckf said a replacement clown isn't in the budget this year :good:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

A fucking parade of absolute morons here. It’s just too much

Do you ever feel your emotions start to run over your lid as you start to pick senseless fights for no reason then, somehow forget what you wanted to fight about anyway as you get kicked around the urine, vomit and peanut shell soaked floor at a country western honkeytonk bar? Is this something you enjoy doing? Why?

Serious question.

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Do you ever feel your emotions start to run over your lid as you start to pick senseless fights for no reason then, somehow forget what you wanted to fight about anyway as you get kicked around the urine, vomit and peanut shell soaked floor at a country western honkeytonk bar? Is this something you enjoy doing? Why?

Serious question.

He must :dunno: I do know I enjoy the hell out of watching him do it:lol: The icing on the cake is when he comes back a few days later with the " I owned you " comment,,,that one just makes me :roflcrying:  Worth the price of admission right there!!!!

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey @Tommcat, forgot to tell you, saw a couple of tenders meet in the middle last weekend. Been years since I’ve seen that.  I thought about you out there face waffling the fuck out of your counterpart.  :lol:

I actually never fought the other goalie. Only regular skaters.

And yep, a waffle in the jaw gets it done every time.

• 2 weeks later...

Just went to an afternoon game.  Had to mask it up to get in through security...wife said, “Why you gotta look for problems?” I just laughed.  The best part was getting a beer where the guy was wearing a cool ass “Black lives matter” mask.  I guess we all have a message to display.  :lmao:

25FA05D7-DE56-4B5A-AD68-2DA120420B59.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...