Go hockey! Lol

42 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Fuck ya hockey!!  Wild beat the golden knights tonight!!  That Vegas team is a crock of shit anyway.  Good but bullshit how they started....  Go wild!!

Hockey doesn't belong in vegas.

Or any place yhat doesn't have natural outdoor ice

10 hours ago, Tommcat said:

Georgia beer league....that must be painful to watch

Well, it wasn't all that bad.  Not a skater from MN or Boston though so, not first rate either.  A couple of benders out there looking like they were trying to fake it.  It was probably MN high school hockey talent level.  The home team goalie was pretty fucking good.

7 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Fuck ya hockey!!  Wild beat the golden knights tonight!!  That Vegas team is a crock of shit anyway.  Good but bullshit how they started....  Go wild!!

Their play this year has been spectacular.  Emptying the bench really did some good for them.  But, we've all seen this before and got our hope up only to be disappointed with a first round exit in the post season.  Let's see.  I like the coach...he's got old school grit written all over him.

7 hours ago, Tommcat said:

Hockey doesn't belong in vegas.

Or any place yhat doesn't have natural outdoor ice

We've talked about this before.  If the ponds don't freeze in that area, YOU DON"T GET A HOCKEY TEAM.  ...and fuck Bettman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2021 at 5:51 AM, f7ben said:

Matt Boldy , Marco Rossi

Thats all that matters !!!

Hmmmm.....wild were literally taken to training camp with the big boys at CO.  Good (but meek) win on  the follow up game but...DAYAM!  THEY GOT FUCING PASTED TWICE BY THE AVS!  I mean......shamed out of the building.

Rossi is 5 feet 6 and 170 pounds.  How did he sustain such a benching injury in his first year I ponder?  Pffft.  

Boldy?  We'll see.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hmmmm.....wild were literally taken to training camp with the big boys at CO.  Good (but meek) win on  the follow up game but...DAYAM!  THEY GOT FUCING PASTED TWICE BY THE AVS!  I mean......shamed out of the building.

Rossi is 5 feet 6 and 170 pounds.  How did he sustain such a benching injury in his first year I ponder?  Pffft.  

Boldy?  We'll see.

Ahhh....Rossi is suffering Miocarditus from covid complications. He had an enlarged heart and any sustained elevated heart rates could have been extremely damaging or even fatal. He should have never even played in the WJC and the doctors over there fucked up bad. He complained about extreme fatigue the entire time he played.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Ahhh....Rossi is suffering Miocarditus from covid complications. He had an enlarged heart and any sustained elevated heart rates could have been extremely damaging or even fatal. He should have never even played in the WJC and the doctors over there fucked up bad. He complained about extreme fatigue the entire time he played.

What a great 1st rounder!

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What a great 1st rounder!

He was widely viewed as the steal of the draft. Were the wild supposed to use their crystal ball and foresee him getting covid and a somewhat common and dangerous ensuing medical condition related to it months after they picked him?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

He was widely viewed as the steal of the draft. Were the wild supposed to use their crystal ball and foresee him getting covid and a somewhat common and dangerous ensuing medical condition related to it months after they picked him?

Yes, they actually were....unless his medical past was "obscured" or just overlooked.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yes, they actually were....unless his medical past was "obscured" or just overlooked.

His medical “past” that occurred months after the draft?

god damn are you a fucking retard

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

His medical “past” that occurred months after the draft?

god damn are you a fucking retard

So...the kid was obviously a pro prospect protege from childhood then, blamo!  Nobody knew anything!

Dumb fuck.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So...the kid was obviously a pro prospect protege from childhood then, blamo!  Nobody knew anything!

Dumb fuck.

Listen you fucking retarded cocksucker. He got covid after the draft and suffered complications just like countless other healthy people have. How in the fuck could anyone have had any idea that would happen? You are the dumbest fuck here by a mile

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Listen you fucking retarded cocksucker. He got covid after the draft and suffered complications just like countless other healthy people have. How in the fuck could anyone have had any idea that would happen? You are the dumbest fuck here by a mile

So, you are saying Covid caused all this?

Wait.....

VVVVVVVVVVVV

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Tell me, do you ever get tired of being a moron?

So, you are saying Covid caused all this?

Wait.....

VVVVVVVVVVVV

Tell me, do you ever get tired of being a moron?

Yes covid caused it you stupid fucking faggot.....motherfucker you are just as god damned retarded as they come 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Yes covid caused it you stupid fucking faggot.....motherfucker you are just as god damned retarded as they come 

But...that's now what you posted.  So.....tell me more about your initial clutching comments now.

Roger Falling GIF by American Dad - Find & Share on GIPHY

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But...that's now what you posted.  So.....tell me more about your initial clutching comments now.

Roger Falling GIF by American Dad - Find & Share on GIPHY

That is 100% what I posted dumbfuck. Learn to read moron

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Yah....I would have backed out slowly too. Stupid faggot

Shhhh...it'll be ok.  You'll be just fine.  Just sit back and think you are "winning" again.  It's a fun read for the board when you do that.  You do it the bestest too!!!!!  :lol: 

Shhhh...it'll be ok.  You'll be just fine.  Just sit back and think you are "winning" again.  It's a fun read for the board when you do that.  You do it the bestest too!!!!!  :lol: 

Myocarditis is an enlarged heart you unbelievable fucking moron. I typed it right out for you. You are fucking racer level dumb

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Myocarditis is an enlarged heart you unbelievable fucking moron. I typed it right out for you. You are fucking racer level dumb

Hey, Ben-der, do you think he had any pre-existing conditions before Covid?

Now...go google "bender" first because, I know you don't know what the fuck that means...then consider an answer.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I literally said it was from fucking covid in as plain of language you can use. This place is just full of fucking 2 digit IQ morons like Derpski 

Hey, Ben-der, do you think he had any pre-existing conditions before Covid?

Now...go google "bender" first because, I know you don't know what the fuck that means...then consider an answer.

No....he didn’t you stupid fuck