The HCS Crew has fired up VS legal dept

ckf

49 minutes ago, HSR said:

Him trying to play the race card is fucking bullshit and he knows it. 

If you realize he knows it's bullshit why are you trying to reason with him? That's just taking the bait...

30 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

If you realize he knows it's bullshit why are you trying to reason with him? That's just taking the bait...

I was talking to Tom with that post , not Frankie. Not really sure how that is trying to reason with him??

Is replying to you “ taking the bait” too?

26 minutes ago, HSR said:

I was talking to Tom with that post , not Frankie. Not really sure how that is trying to reason with him??

Is replying to you “ taking the bait” too?

I was referring to this post:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

You know Frankie you should accept that you brought some shit on yourself . Going through life blaming others for all your woes in life isn’t a good way to live. Sometimes you have to learn and move on.

I just meant, why bother? You and I both know Frankie isn't going to listen to your advice :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I was referring to this post:

I just meant, why bother? You and I both know Frankie isn't going to listen to your advice :lol: 

I know, I should know better 

3 hours ago, HSR said:

You know Frankie you should accept that you brought some shit on yourself . Going through life blaming others for all your woes in life isn’t a good way to live. Sometimes you have to learn and move on.

i am going to blame the mods on hcs for banning me. if i was pure white and hated brownies like them i would fit right in and would probably have become an admin over. just shut the fuck up already 

5 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i am going to blame the mods on hcs for banning me. if i was pure white and hated brownies like them i would fit right in and would probably have become an admin over. just shut the fuck up already 

Stop it.

6 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

You were a DUMB ASS, SMART ASS PUNK, a bit better now however I'll give you that much.

My next question is, is this the real Frankie?  Your exhibiting posting styles of Dave. :whistle:

I know I know "shut the fuck up faggot", OH excuse me "shut the fuck up you American fat faggot". :usflag:

6 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

You're pathetic then.

On 3/10/2021 at 8:19 PM, Bontz said:

Oh man ... I remember her.  I remember her avatar and those ice blue eyes from inside the helmet.  I'm sure the ride would have been worth the price of admission back then!! LOL

Yup, wonder she is now, those eyes, and her photos on trails were nice

• Like 1

17 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you're a piece of shit. you lost all respect from me

11 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

no big deal, what is a big deal is the hypocrisy of the hcs members, mods, and admins. if i was pure white and hated brownies they would be my best friends and i wouldn't have gotten banned from hcs. that's horse shit

7 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Just stop it, your getting banned NEVER EVER had anything to do with your skin color or where you lived, your getting banned had everything to do with your attitude and your posts aimed at pretty much everyone on the site. A little info for you Frankie, before you were banned there were threads in both the Mod & Admin forums discussing you, your behavior and whether or not you should be banned from the site, majority rules so you were banned, It had NOTHING to do with your skin color ever. The P.M.'s between you and I were also B.C.C. to 3 other people so they could read your replies about following the rules and when you tell someone to shut the Fuck up and mind their own fucking business and to fuck off, well the out come usually does not go in your favor. You can believe me or not it really does not matter at this point in time, several of us tried to get you back on the site but again majority rules and it was a no vote to allow you back, why because most felt you would never change what got you banned in the 1st place and that would be your mouth and you not wanting to follow so very basic rules. You are/were your own worst enemy on these sites. It NEVER had anything to do with your skin color, I never knew what you looked like until I see you on T.V. and even then this NEVER had anything to do with your skin color it had to do with you following some basic rules.

As for me making 1 or 2 posts from your banned account, there was a thread going and people asking about you in the thread so to mess with people I unbanned you account and posted what's up C.O.D. Nerds - You got a problem and logged out. That post got people talking and asking if we would allow you back onto the site, after more discussions in the mod forum the answer was still the same, NO. Why, well go take a look on F.S. and read his posts, he never changed and he never will so why bring him back just to ban him all over again, again you are your own worst enemy with your comments. By me unbanning you account and making 1 or 2 of the same posts from your banned account it put an Alert into the sites Software for duplicate accounts coming from you. I think myself I banned 25 or 30 of your dupe accounts and who knows how many other dupes were banned by other mods & Admins. I think 1/4 to 1/2 of Alaska could not access the site because soo many of your dupe accounts I.P. addresses were banned as well.  I'll give you some credit you came up with some funny names for some of your dupe accounts. So if that makes me a pieces of shit so be it, some of us tried to get you back on the site but you could not follow some basic rules or advice from people trying to get you back on the site. Again it was NEVER EVER about your skin color it was about you and your attitude and that everyone was out to get you, the only one out to get you was you.

I know you don't give a shit about what I have to say, but I liked watching the TV show from your home town and what it is like living in an area like you lived in.

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Just stop it, your getting banned NEVER EVER had anything to do with your skin color or where you lived, your getting banned had everything to do with your attitude and your posts aimed at pretty much everyone on the site. A little info for you Frankie, before you were banned there were threads in both the Mod & Admin forums discussing you, your behavior and whether or not you should be banned from the site, majority rules so you were banned, It had NOTHING to do with your skin color ever. The P.M.'s between you and I were also B.C.C. to 3 other people so they could read your replies about following the rules and when you tell someone to shut the Fuck up and mind their own fucking business and to fuck off, well the out come usually does not go in your favor. You can believe me or not it really does not matter at this point in time, several of us tried to get you back on the site but again majority rules and it was a no vote to allow you back, why because most felt you would never change what got you banned in the 1st place and that would be your mouth and you not wanting to follow so very basic rules. You are/were your own worst enemy on these sites. It NEVER had anything to do with your skin color, I never knew what you looked like until I see you on T.V. and even then this NEVER had anything to do with your skin color it had to do with you following some basic rules.

As for me making 1 or 2 posts from your banned account, there was a thread going and people asking about you in the thread so to mess with people I unbanned you account and posted what's up C.O.D. Nerds - You got a problem and logged out. That post got people talking and asking if we would allow you back onto the site, after more discussions in the mod forum the answer was still the same, NO. Why, well go take a look on F.S. and read his posts, he never changed and he never will so why bring him back just to ban him all over again, again you are your own worst enemy with your comments. By me unbanning you account and making 1 or 2 of the same posts from your banned account it put an Alert into the sites Software for duplicate accounts coming from you. I think myself I banned 25 or 30 of your dupe accounts and who knows how many other dupes were banned by other mods & Admins. I think 1/4 to 1/2 of Alaska could not access the site because soo many of your dupe accounts I.P. addresses were banned as well.  I'll give you some credit you came up with some funny names for some of your dupe accounts. So if that makes me a pieces of shit so be it, some of us tried to get you back on the site but you could not follow some basic rules or advice from people trying to get you back on the site. Again it was NEVER EVER about your skin color it was about you and your attitude and that everyone was out to get you, the only one out to get you was you.

I know you don't give a shit about what I have to say, but I liked watching the TV show from your home town and what it is like living in an area like you lived in.

posting using someone's account without their knowledge makes you no better than Dave:news: just sayin'

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

if i was pure white and hated brownies i would still be on hcs. it is a fact. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

scaredtobetbecauseofretardation says what? faggot

This kinda shit may have been funny when you were a teenager,now not so much. 

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

if i was pure white and hated brownies i would still be on hcs. it is a fact. 

What's stopping you from starting another account???? Nobody there to ban you. So quit the poor little me bullshit and move on.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

What's stopping you from starting another account???? Nobody there to ban you. So quit the poor little me bullshit and move on.

who wants to join Hard Core Sissies? that shit hole went down the tubes when Rob sold it

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

This kinda shit may have been funny when you were a teenager,now not so much. 

remember when you thought you knew what you were talking about on sleds and then when prompted to put your money where you cocksucker is you bitched out? faggot

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

remember when you thought you knew what you were talking about on sleds and then when prompted to put your money where you cocksucker is you bitched out? faggot

Well maybe if you got a job you wouldn't be trying to welch off members by trying to make stupid bets. If you're looking for welfare just ask,,,we could probably scrape a few bucks together for you?? Just have to ask nice.

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well maybe if you got a job you wouldn't be trying to welch off members by trying to make stupid bets. If you're looking for welfare just ask,,,we could probably scrape a few bucks together for you?? Just have to ask nice.

scaredtobetbecauseofretardation, you can buy me and ship up to me a transmission jack, expect to spend 700 dollars plz, you will redeem yourself

Edited by FrankieJames7