The HCS Crew has fired up VS legal dept

ckf

37 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Icebluegirl (Jen) was her name. She even won the wet t shirt contest up there at the bar that weekend. No idea which husband bought her that rack but it was nice to look at. Hell, maybe she was in the middle of a divorce that weekend too? Hell who knows. It was a long time ago. I think she had something like 5 kids too. 

There was quite a bit of shit floating around HCS via PM back in those days. It was a good time to be single, thats for sure. :lol:

Oh man ... I remember her.  I remember her avatar and those ice blue eyes from inside the helmet.  I'm sure the ride would have been worth the price of admission back then!! LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Snogirl ride up in Hulbert. Must have been right around feb of 08. Long time ago for sure. 

Oh yeah. She was all sort of churchy on HCS and then we get up there and whoa boy..... :lol:

Her and Catgirltammy made quite the pair. 

:lol:

Day late and a dollar short, I was.

Wasn’t even staying in the same cabin but we were partying over there earlier the first night and she kept disappearing with one certain guy that was pretty popular back in the day on HCS. He ended up marrying a chick he met on there actually. They have two kids now. :bc:

I don’t remember exactly. 2007 or 2008. My Fusion was still new and I didn’t have my RMK. 

Tekguy was nailing her :dunno:

7 hours ago, ckf said:

Should you fail to remove this Abusive Content, we will not hesitate to take other legal measures.

This sentence at the end seems suspect at best since the random contact is not a "legal measure."  There are other real issues with the wording they chose specifically in not citing any legal statutes that are being violated on this website.  I have seen worse shit posted in a yelp revue than what has been posted about anyone or anything going on over on that forum.

Since when does a legal department uses a contact form to lob a threat?  Suspect at best.    The entire thing is likely from pisgar himself (or anyone else masquerading as an attorney for that matter).

• Like 1

Rodeo Rider

That nurse girl. Married to a member. She got small implants. He had small accident ? Ir was it her ?

The lady from Island Pond VT. Tundrafreak ?

The girl from overseas that rents here and There. Think she rides off trail. ?

Edited by CFM

20 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I will say there were a fair amount of chicks on the sledding boards back then. Is there a single one now? :lol: 

Fuck. Most of them weren’t single then! :lol:

So yeah, come to think of it, they might be single now. :lmao:

9 hours ago, CFM said:

Rodeo Rider

That nurse girl. Married to a member. She got small implants. He had small accident ? Ir was it her ?

Ashley is the nurse, she had the accident.  Fucked her up pretty bad. 

The overseas lady might be suzisledder.  She's in the mb forum a lot. From overseas. England I thought

Edited by Crotch Lickmeoff

43 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Fuck I'm jealous if all the shady shit that happened on HCS rides years ago.  But then again I'm still young so...

Fuck you old bastards.  Anyone up for a ride yet if da up gets dumped on??  

Honestly this thread is making me glad I was a teenager back then :lol: Forget sloppy 2nds, these dudes are recalling the night they were 6th in line to fuck the same chick.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

NASA?  Hmmmm.  Now that brings up a memory. 

Cat girl Tammy.  Mmmm.  Whatever happened to her?

Didn't she pass away years ago?? Or there was another woman with a user name that was close to that??? Can amsledder (Chris) would remember her name, the one who passed away.

22 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Honestly this thread is making me glad I was a teenager back then :lol: Forget sloppy 2nds, these dudes are recalling the night they were 6th in line to fuck the same chick.

It's like Jamstock where buss & the boys run the train on bhen.

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, HSR said:

Wasn't The Edge a super secret agent :lol: lethal hands :green: maybe it was him ??? (it was a good dupe) :roflcrying:

yeah, momentum1 that fucking faggot, said he had to register his hands because they were illegal weapons or some bs like that

8 hours ago, jdsky said:

This sentence at the end seems suspect at best since the random contact is not a "legal measure."  There are other real issues with the wording they chose specifically in not citing any legal statutes that are being violated on this website.  I have seen worse shit posted in a yelp revue than what has been posted about anyone or anything going on over on that forum.

Since when does a legal department uses a contact form to lob a threat?  Suspect at best.    The entire thing is likely from pisgar himself (or anyone else masquerading as an attorney for that matter).

I'd pretty much bet on it or, it's probably from his "life partner".  Couple of puff retards thinking they are wielding light saber powered blows from their gamer chairs.  :lol: The arrogance of the liberals just plain astounds me.  "Remove the thread and ban everyone that read it....or we gonna sue yo asses!@!!!!"  I mean, I still can't stop fucking laughing about it.  :lmao: Any "attorney" that would actually word that and send it out is still working on their freshman year in college and having bedroom courtroom cases with their dolls and stuffed animals.

8 hours ago, CFM said:

Rodeo Rider

The "nurse girl" was "LE..something or other".  She was a mod for a while.  Good girl.  I always liker her.  Yeah...bad accident.  I also remember that chic that was gonna do some HCS calender with her friends.  I wanna say "Ashlashes"?VVVVV

7 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

A hcs girls calendar...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wildboer said:

If only it were dude on dude it’d be right up your alley. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you sucked his dick for years on end though weak american faggot. good job, bet that makes you feel good

He's only been there a few months, at least try to makes your insults make sense, moron.

Edited by Tommcat

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Cat girl Tammy.  Mmmm.  Whatever happened to her?

8 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Didn't she pass away years ago?? Or there was another woman with a user name that was close to that??? Can amsledder (Chris) would remember her name, the one who passed away.

I think it was SnoGirl (Tammy) who passed away, a little birdie on the "Other site" looked for me. 

3 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I think it was SnoGirl (Tammy) who passed away, a little birdie on the "Other site" looked for me. 

Yes, Snogirl passed away. Tammy doesn't sound right though.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Yes, Snogirl passed away. Tammy doesn't sound right though.

That's what it said in the thread and a guy named Sam something started the thread, not sure if he was hubby, boyfriend or just a close friend???