The HCS Crew has fired up VS legal dept

ckf

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Hey @DriftBusta
wasn't it you that posted something from an un named government agency that wasn't supposed to be public knowledge that rob got an email about? He made you remove it yourself if you wanted it gone because he refused to delete anyone's posts? Am I thinking of someone else?

Wasn't The Edge a super secret agent :lol: lethal hands :green: maybe it was him ??? (it was a good dupe) :roflcrying:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

Hey @DriftBusta
wasn't it you that posted something from an un named government agency that wasn't supposed to be public knowledge that rob got an email about? He made you remove it yourself if you wanted it gone because he refused to delete anyone's posts? Am I thinking of someone else?

I honestly don’t have any recollection of that.  :dunno: 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It’s like a fuckin hen party here.

Are you really this miserable in real life? 

54 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

@HSR that is/was Racing chick 224's  rooster remember her....lol

Jesus. You don’t get rid of anything, do you? If your hard drive ever takes a massive dump, I’ll be able to hear you scream from here. :lol:

So when you get a minute, you might as well post the “good” pics of bluedgeX. 

• Haha 1

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Are you really this miserable in real life? 

Jesus. You don’t get rid of anything, do you? If your hard drive ever takes a massive dump, I’ll be able to hear you scream from here. :lol:

So when you get a minute, you might as well post the “good” pics of bluedgeX. 

I lost a lot of stuff when my old desktop crashed, some I had on a flash/thumb drive. who's bluedgeX that name doesn't ring a bell??

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

I lost a lot of stuff when my old desktop crashed, some I had on a flash/thumb drive. who's bluedgeX that name doesn't ring a bell??

The hot chick from Indiana that rode a Blue Edge X. She literally came up to the big HCS ride in the UP and banged half the guys that were sleeping in her cabin. Yes, she was married and no, her husband wasn’t there. 

• Like 2

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

The hot chick from Indiana that rode a Blue Edge X. She literally came up to the big HCS ride in the UP and banged half the guys that were sleeping in her cabin. Yes, she was married and no, her husband wasn’t there. 

I honestly don't remember that one, maybe before my time on there, I joined in Feb. of 2008???

5 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

This is news to me ... how the hell did I miss this story!?!?! LOL  Although now that I think about it, I might have been on A-Chat back then vs. hanging out on HCS.  I wanna see pictures, dammit!! :lol:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

How was she :dunno:

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Zlzebub ??? :lol: 

Maybe. I thought it was Mark, but it could have been Johnny.

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

He must be locked in a rubber lined room by now :lol: 

Johnny is a good egg. Vince still chats with him once in a while.

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Maybe. I thought it was Mark, but it could have been Johnny.

Johnny is a good egg. Vince still chats with him once in a while.

I’ve talked to him over the phone but never met. Was looking forward to meeting him at trackstands party, but he left before we got there.   :bc: 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

When the hell was this?  Pics or it didn't happen.

Now Youngblood happened, I still have her pics.

IMG_7695edit.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ckf said:

Just got a love letter from VerticalScope, LOL

Message Body:
Dear owner/operator of FreedomSledder.com ,

It has come to our attention that there is abusive content on a site that you host (www.freedomsledder.com) relating to our Chief Community Officer Joe Pishgar. 

The abusive content is located at the following url: https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/37558-joe-pishgar-chief-community-officer-at-verticalscopecom/ (the “Abusive Content”). The Abusive Content in the thread is obscene, profane, encourages and incites harm and violence, is defamatory, constitutes harassment and is a clear violation of Mr. Pishgar’s privacy rights. The Abusive Content constitutes a clear violation of numerous provincial, state and federal criminal statutes.

We are demanding that you immediately remove this Abusive Content, ban the members who have posted the Abusive Content, and cease and desist from allowing any further Abusive Content to be posted regarding Mr. Pishgar, VerticalScope or any of our employees. 

Should you fail to remove this Abusive Content, we will not hesitate to take other legal measures. 

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

This joe guy seems like a real nerd 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Whos the rat?  

My ex used to work for a pretty high profile lawyer.  Had several letters go out on his letterhead that took care of some empty suits making threats.  The pro bono part worked for me.  🤣

True.  Im glad I retired from the forum wars.  Do you think VS will sell the domains to me?😆

Sure why not.

41 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I honestly don't remember that one, maybe before my time on there, I joined in Feb. of 2008???

Snogirl ride up in Hulbert. Must have been right around feb of 08. Long time ago for sure. 

37 minutes ago, Bontz said:

This is news to me ... how the hell did I miss this story!?!?! LOL  Although now that I think about it, I might have been on A-Chat back then vs. hanging out on HCS.  I wanna see pictures, dammit!! :lol:

Oh yeah. She was all sort of churchy on HCS and then we get up there and whoa boy..... :lol:

Her and Catgirltammy made quite the pair. 

33 minutes ago, HSR said:

How was she :dunno:

:lol:

Day late and a dollar short, I was.

Wasn’t even staying in the same cabin but we were partying over there earlier the first night and she kept disappearing with one certain guy that was pretty popular back in the day on HCS. He ended up marrying a chick he met on there actually. They have two kids now. :bc:

21 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

When the hell was this?  Pics or it didn't happen.

Now Youngblood happened, I still have her pics.

IMG_7695edit.jpg

I don’t remember exactly. 2007 or 2008. My Fusion was still new and I didn’t have my RMK. 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I thought it was you. It had something to do with NASA.

NASA?  Hmmmm.  Now that brings up a memory. 

39 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Snogirl ride up in Hulbert. Must have been right around feb of 08. Long time ago for sure. 

Oh yeah. She was all sort of churchy on HCS and then we get up there and whoa boy..... :lol:

Her and Catgirltammy made quite the pair. 

:lol:

Day late and a dollar short, I was.

Wasn’t even staying in the same cabin but we were partying over there earlier the first night and she kept disappearing with one certain guy that was pretty popular back in the day on HCS. He ended up marrying a chick he met on there actually. They have two kids now. :bc:

I don’t remember exactly. 2007 or 2008. My Fusion was still new and I didn’t have my RMK. 

Cat girl Tammy.  Mmmm.  Whatever happened to her?

Icebluegirl (Jen) was her name. She even won the wet t shirt contest up there at the bar that weekend. No idea which husband bought her that rack but it was nice to look at. Hell, maybe she was in the middle of a divorce that weekend too? Hell who knows. It was a long time ago. I think she had something like 5 kids too. 

There was quite a bit of shit floating around HCS via PM back in those days. It was a good time to be single, thats for sure. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

good lord... I smell a whole new round of lawsuits and potential paternity tests stemming from this thread 

Ya know what they say, she takes half and you make payments on the rest. 

Oh shit, wrong lawsuit? 

• Haha 1