That was fast

2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Well that was fast snow is all but gone already down here in the Nashua area and still few more days of warm. Trails up north must be getting real low.

We still have 18" on the ground just over the border on the wrong side of the CT river :lol:

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, ckf said:

We still have 18" on the ground just over the border on the wrong side of the CT river :lol:

lol I really gotta try VT one of these years. i hope it holds out up north. My buds are heading back to Houlton tonight hopefully the fields didn’t take to big of a hit up that way.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

lol I really gotta try VT one of these years. i hope it holds out up north. My buds are heading back to Houlton tonight hopefully the fields didn’t take to big of a hit up that way.

Try it on the free wknd. Just trailer in a way to get away from the heavy crossover traffic near the border. Pittsburg should be good on the east side of Rte 3 for a few more weeks, at least :thumb:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, ckf said:

Try it on the free wknd. Just trailer in a way to get away from the heavy crossover traffic near the border. Pittsburg should be good on the east side of Rte 3 for a few more weeks, at least :thumb:

The reg. money ain’t the issue it’s the b.s. safety course I refuse to take and insurance requirements. I’m stubborn haha.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

The reg. money ain’t the issue it’s the b.s. safety course I refuse to take and insurance requirements. I’m stubborn haha.

Maybe that's why the trails are less crowded than northern NH?

I rode yesterday in central NH till late afternoon. 6 pm ? . Everyone else says we have no snow. Okay, Right. LOL.

Prob Sat or Sunday it will be done. But flat and fast now. Make sure you have scratchers as I do.....ie: the season extenders.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
40 minutes ago, CFM said:

I rode yesterday in central NH till late afternoon. 6 pm ? . Everyone else says we have no snow. Okay, Right. LOL.

Prob Sat or Sunday it will be done. But flat and fast now. Make sure you have scratchers as I do.....ie: the season extenders.

Nice get it before it’s gone. It’s almost 60 again down here right now. Tons of bikes out past few days.

• Like 1

Because of work and taxes (I do my own including business) yesterday was my last. I’m sure the trails we ride yesterday (Sandwich) will be okay today and thru weekend. Lots of it  heavily shaded. Just use scratchers. :)

• Like 1