A black cat, a serial killing badass mother fucker of a cat

• Platinum Contributing Member

I have a black cat named Will. He is small , about 10 lbs. indoor / outdoor cat . It is a terrible day for him if he dosnt get to kill something. Mostly mice and chipmonks . That Im happy about. Once a week or so he does take out a bird. That I would prefer he didnt.

Don't mind domesticated or even some farm cats.   I even took in a stray.   As for Feral cats or as they're better known ditch lions.

Edited by Highmark

We have a little black cat named Darla, who was a rescue from a junkyard. Poor little thing is scared of her own shadow, but she sure snuggles up with mama every night after work. She is going to be 13 years old pretty soon

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kivalo said:

A while back I found a tiny cat, all black in color, I named him Maynard Cat. I found him and his siblings behind my brother's business' dumpster. This tough sonofabitch was the only one to survive. I kept him and built a window door for him so he could come and go as he saw fit and be a country cat. After two years he became the most vicious serial killer with claws I've eve seen! Well I had to move to New Bedford Mass for a while and I decided that an indoor/outdoor country cat would suffer greatly on becoming an indoor only cat so, against my own wishes, I gave him away to my friend's parents who live on a farm. Now I have asked this friend several times how the cat was doing and I have never received any sort of response from her. I always assumed that's because some larger more badass critter killed poor Maynard Cat. 

Well about a 6 months after I gave Maynard away the neighbor's began seeing a "wild" black cat hunting in the neighborhood. Now since I've been home from Alaska for a few months I've seen this wild cat 3 times now. The first two times I could have sworn it was Maynard cat but that may have been wishful thinking on my part. Until tonight.... I am driving home from the bar and I see a black cat hunched over in the road. I stopped the car, got out and called his name. He clearly understood and he reacted. He switched from a hunting crouch to being laid down on his side. I kept talking to him as I approached. He seemed to be very familiar right up until I rubbed his belly. At that point he screeched and ran off. I am now convinced this is Maynard Cat. I am at the same time supremely happy he is alive and also very sad he is a is now a feral cat. I am however really glad he at least recognized my voice. 

Maynard, my friend, what a badass you are!  :bc:

Cool story.  I love cats.  They are just cool as fuck.  :bc:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Fuck cats.  Dogs rule!!!

IMG_20190305_205018847_LL.jpg

My cat , being a cat obviously cant tell us when he wants to come in. So he made best buds with the dog and when he wants to come in , the dog hears him and sits at the door and barks to let us know the cat wants to come in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/10/2021 at 9:19 AM, frenchy said:

Cats are pure evil. 

they can look right into your soul...............................................................................................         :yikes:                                                                lol 

IMG_2144.JPG