Joe Pishgar Chief Community Officer At Verticalscope.com

4 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Correct, he told Bontz he is the top dog over there when Bontz asked Joe who his Boss is, he said he's as high as it goes??? Really well then who are the guys named Mr. Laidlaw & Mr. Goodridge?? Is Joe in charge of those guys too??

He's playing mind games IMO.  he was hired to do a job, he's doing it.  He reports to Laidlaw and or Goodridge and his shit is gold when he reports to them, again IMO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A05GSHO said:

Yeah little Joe is butt hurt and trying to throw his fat ass around.

We should flood their contact us with comments about little Joe and his bullshit.  If I recall correctly he said in one of our last PM's over there that all of the contact us messages went right to him.

Indeed but, these people hired him and that makes any type of complaint moot.  I've always said ownership can run their place any way they want.  I can chose to patronize it or not.  This is a shame but, this is normal in this world now and the liberal "cancel culture".  I just don't care enough to bother with them any longer.  Simply put, they just don't amount to enough in my life to bother.  I'll tackle real world interactions with them and we can see who has the right to "cancel" each other.  So far, I've yet to find my "huckleberry".  How bizarre....I'm sure these people are bad asses online but.....somehow....all that falls apart when the keyboard isn't accessible.  :dunno: 

Want to have some quiet giggles?  Imagine running into this fat puff in public.  I mean.... :lol: 

• Thanks 1

Honestly guys, HCS did not fit in with the way VS runs THEIR websites. I'm surprised that they let it slide this long. Just be thankful for the friendships, and the fun while it lasted  :bc:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ckf said:

Honestly guys, HCS did not fit in with the way VS runs THEIR websites. I'm surprised that they let it slide this long. Just be thankful for the friendships, and the fun while it lasted  :bc:

but, there has do be days when he wonders if picking a fight with the wrong group of mental degenerates was a really brilliant idea.  :lmao:

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

but, there has do be days when he wonders if picking a fight with the wrong group of mental degenerates was a really brilliant idea.  :lmao:

Honestly, I don't think he sees it that way at all after reading some of his absolute sanctimonious dribble on the web.  This guy really thinks he's something spectacular in his circle of dorks.  Typical gamer...locked in his own world of solitude lashing out at anybody threatening his own self made image.  In the real world, he's a big zero.  

It's actually a pretty neat psychological phenomenon with many shut-ins on the liberal left if you ask me.  A spin off from Dunning-Kruger Syndrome.  The web is their world and there...they are self appointed kings and, recognize each other as such.  These are the people you pass by that are sluffing around while keeping their heads down as they focus on the ground in front of them.  Any eye contact is horrifying to them and any possible face-to-face human interaction outside their controlled element can lead to a mental episode on any number of various levels.  I just giggle as I go about my business.....and minding it.  It tickles me that doing that really upsets them (see "mask police", "SJW", etc...) and they know there is nothing they can do about it but fill their little blogs of hate once they get back in their holes.  :lol: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Honestly, I don't think he sees it that way at all after reading some of his absolute sanctimonious dribble on the web.  This guy really thinks he's something spectacular in his circle of dorks.  Typical gamer...locked in his own world of solitude lashing out at anybody threatening his own self made image.  In the real world, he's a big zero.  

It's actually a pretty neat psychological phenomenon with many shut-ins on the liberal left if you ask me.  A spin off from Dunning-Kruger Syndrome.  The web is their world and there...they are self appointed kings and, recognize each other as such.  These are the people you pass by that are sluffing around while keeping their heads down as they focus on the ground in front of them.  Any eye contact is horrifying to them and any possible face-to-face human interaction outside their controlled element can lead to a mental episode on any number of various levels.  I just giggle as I go about my business.....and minding it.  It tickles me that doing that really upsets them (see "mask police", "SJW", etc...) and they know there is nothing they can do about it but fill their little blogs of hate once they get back in their holes.  :lol: 

Nice work Doctor Marvin.  :lol2:

• Like 1

On 3/21/2021 at 7:40 AM, Bontz said:

I see this thread is still up and FS is still online so that "legal letter" must have really been serious business!!  Poor @ckf was probably losing sleep!!! LOL :lol:

He is probably already locked up and has been given the Mike Flynn treatment by the O'biden administration.

On 3/9/2021 at 7:27 PM, Tommcat said:

Not an inaccurate statement in any way

according to some here you were waist deep up phishguts ass and was one of the "mods" on a power trip over at that cesspool. that site died when Rob sold it 

7 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

according to some here you were waist deep up phishguts ass and was one of the "mods" on a power trip over at that cesspool. that site died when Rob sold it 

You shouldn't think on your own, it's not working out.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

Down another moderator- Can-Amsledder (Chris) is no longer a Mod.

Was Chris even on HCS as of late, or was he "demoted" by his own choice?  He was always a good egg (still is, I'm sure!)

On 4/10/2021 at 10:36 AM, Bontz said:

Was Chris even on HCS as of late, or was he "demoted" by his own choice?  He was always a good egg (still is, I'm sure!)

His profile shows he was on about two weeks ago, not sure if he stepped down or they removed him. Yea Chris is a good guy, I got to ride with him Cappy & Paul a couple times in New York........ beer_cheers.gif.7aeffcee08a2e23469f619639c6e7f49.gif

• Like 1

On 4/10/2021 at 10:36 AM, Bontz said:

I spoke with him when the shit hit the fan and at that time, he asked to stay on. I haven’t talked to him since. Chris is a good dude or sure. Met and hung out with him a few times. 

• Like 1

On 4/10/2021 at 10:15 AM, Doug said:

Funny when you do a search who's online my original user name and my dup user name both say I'm online even through I'm ban on both users.

That’s the prospective they sell potential advertisers.  “We have 150,000 members!!!!!”

:lol: