CDC quietly releases report that shows masks are worthless

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is that why you set up a grocery washing station in the garage? 

Everyone on the planet was at the time. Difference is the ones who know when the jig is up.

1 hour ago, ACE said:

It’s 100% a virtue signal

even though around here the staunch pro maskers are fairly rare, they’re typically low IQ people who are actually pieces of shit.  They just want to look and feel good over token gestures, like screaming “help the poor” but actually doing nothing 

Smales took such a nice photo for his, didn't you think?

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Everyone on the planet was at the time. Difference is the ones who know when the jig is up.

Smales took such a nice photo for his, didn't you think?

He just really, really, likes being led around by the nose by the media 

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Despite the coronavirus pandemic, Daytona Beach's annual Bike Week has brought tens of thousands of motorcyclists to the city and its neighbors this weekend — and few of them are wearing masks.

The city made a bargain with its bars — 60% capacity indoors in return for the permits necessary for temporary outdoor sales and entertainment. The city is trying to avoid what happened at the Sturgis, South Dakota, motorcycle rally in August — that event led to a disputed number of infections around the country, ranging from several hundred to tens or hundreds of thousands.

“I’m grateful to be open for Bike Week, grateful that the city allowed the vendors and the full Bike Week thing,” said Bobby Honeycutt, owner of Froggy’s Saloon, told The Daytona Beach News-Journal as the 10-day event began Friday. The bar is limited to 102 customers inside, but is serving from tubs and bars outside.

The Daytona Regional Chamber of Commerce, which organizes the event, estimates 300,000 to 400,000 motorcyclists will attend. It typically draws 500,000.

“We know it’s likely to be less just because of COVID concerns, as well as many still struggling to make ends meet due to loss of income from COVID,” said Janet Kersey, the chamber's executive vice president and chief operating officer.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Had a guy come in my office the other day, reaches out to shake my hand, I reciprocate.  We both chuckled and I said “fuck it”. :lol:  it’s just gotten absurd.

its the uncomfortableness of not knowing others feelings thats tough.   But if they reach out i def will shake.  i aint scared of no corona  

After visiting other states you can really tell how powerful the media brain washing is.   Hard not to get angry with people who not only are so easily led but will vehemently defend such complete nonsense because they heard it on the news.  Completely ignore or ridicule what free states are doing.  

I remember this time last year laughing at our friends when they were calling to say the concert we were going to see was going to be canceled because of COVID.   
They can’t do that!!! This still Merica, isn’t it????!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

its the uncomfortableness of not knowing others feelings thats tough.   But if they reach out i def will shake.  i aint scared of no corona  

Nothing more awkward and dumb than the air elbow thing. I have been a Rona survivor for over 2 1/2 months and people are still afraid of me. 🙄

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Nothing more awkward and dumb than the air elbow thing. I have been a Rona survivor for over 2 1/2 months and people are still afraid of me. 🙄

UNCLEAN!!!

• Haha 1