So who's buying and what are you buying

Doug

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Slowing down?

Nice sled BTW.

Yes on both.......60 plus crowd now!   The real reason I chose the 650 is it's rated for regular fuel and that is a big deal up where I ride.  Also, this time next year under the Trudeau and Biden leadership, fuel will be north of 2 bucks and premium off the charts.

As for the 650 there will be no major difference in trail performance.  I'm looking forward to it. 

On 3/4/2021 at 5:44 PM, Doug said:

I'm undecided right now between a VR1 850 137 or XCR 850 136.  Either way will be red with black tunnel and red rails with 7S ride command and 1.35 Cobra track

Went with the 850 XCR 128 red, black tunnel, red rails with 1.35 cobra, 7s ride command and wimp start 

Ordered and confirmed email before I left the parking lot. Ordered a set of Rox hand guards this morning as well and they shipped them already.  Should have those Tuesday.

Snowcheck.jpg

Edited by A05GSHO

Alright you bastards. NOW you’ve pissed me off. Started the money in motion on a used 2021 Indy 600 SP 137 today. Planning the trip up to the Keweenaw in a few weeks, to pick it up now. God damn it why?!? Why can’t I just suck it up and keep riding my old “junk” trail sled? I blame it on you jerks! :wall::wall:

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Alright you bastards. NOW you’ve pissed me off. Started the money in motion on a used 2021 Indy 600 SP 137 today. Planning the trip up to the Keweenaw in a few weeks, to pick it up now. God damn it why?!? Why can’t I just suck it up and keep riding my old “junk” trail sled? I blame it on you jerks! :wall::wall:

Hello my name is Nick and I'm a snowmobile addict. :bc:

Couldn't find one a bit closer?

Congratulations

1 hour ago, A05GSHO said:

Congratulations

Fuck, ya think? Just know that if I’m looking to trail ride up that way, and you’re available, we goin now. 

Not for this kind of deal but wasn’t really looking until I found this. Know the dealer up there anyway. Super cool peeps. Not really happy about the lime on this thing but I can easily fix that. 

80F5B514-EE07-4AC5-BF2B-5C2C858DFA9F.jpeg

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Fuck, ya think? Just know that if I’m looking to trail ride up that way, and you’re available, we goin now. 

Not for this kind of deal but wasn’t really looking until I found this. Know the dealer up there anyway. Super cool peeps. Not really happy about the lime on this thing but I can easily fix that. 

80F5B514-EE07-4AC5-BF2B-5C2C858DFA9F.jpeg

I'm in, I'll have to load up both so you can take the Mach Z for a run.  Odds are if your up there # son will come as well.

2 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

Congratulations

LOL Nick fell off the snowbank.

👍

• Like 1

I really thought the overwhelming colors for 2022 would be the red/white/blue combo and the all black (in the XCR options) ... but apparently we've got a trio right here in this thread with the same damn sled!! LOL

@Doug@A05GSHOand myself are all sporting the red/black combo I guess.  It's going to be interesting to see how the 650 goes ... I've owned nothing but 800's since 2007 (although I'm pretty sure this 650 would own the 2007 F8 that I had :lol:)   I'll be hitting up @fastsleddr Jim though to hopefully surprise a few buddies, but before I do that I gotta get back to my pre-COVID weight (it's like I went to college again to put on the Freshman 15) :wall:

19,600 miles ... geezus!  That's 10,000 miles more than I've ever owned a sled for ('95 EXT had 9200 miles on it).  It'll be interesting to hear what your wife thinks of the replacement :whistle:

11 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Don't do it!!!

Get a 800 at least!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better fuel mileage, and more powa!  Better resale too!

although---- I do have some 600 tricks!!

Edited by fastsleddr

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

19,600 miles ... geezus!  That's 10,000 miles more than I've ever owned a sled for ('95 EXT had 9200 miles on it).  It'll be interesting to hear what your wife thinks of the replacement :whistle:

her Edge 700 had 17, 895 , or something like that.

Once she likes a sled, I can't get her off it.

She did not like the matrix, so a 850 Pro S it is!

4 minutes ago, fastsleddr said:

her Edge 700 had 17, 895 , or something like that.

Once she likes a sled, I can't get her off it.

She did not like the matrix, so a 850 Pro S it is!

I think it's time for me to schedule a visit to Beaver Dam and she can ride mine before and after you get your hands on it :lol:

1 hour ago, fastsleddr said:

Don't do it!!!

Get a 800 at least!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better fuel mileage, and more powa!  Better resale too!

Couldn’t turn down the deal AND, it will someday replace the wife’s current 2005 Classic 600 so resale doesn’t really mean squat to me on this one.

With how I trail ride anymore I’ll be fine with it but yes, you will be called into action on this new one. No worries. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I think it's time for me to schedule a visit to Beaver Dam and she can ride mine before and after you get your hands on it :lol:

Fast Jimmy knows himself some Polaris tricks oh yes he does. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fastsleddr said:

Don't do it!!!

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Beaver Dam's just up the road from me, perhaps I may have to visit as well and have some tricks installed. :bc:

1 hour ago, A05GSHO said:

Beaver Dam's just up the road from me, perhaps I may have to visit as well and have some tricks installed. :bc:

Jim knows you’re really a SkiDoo guy so you get the “Go Slow” parts he has left over 🤣

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

I really thought the overwhelming colors for 2022 would be the red/white/blue combo and the all black (in the XCR options) ... but apparently we've got a trio right here in this thread with the same damn sled!! LOL

@Doug@A05GSHOand myself are all sporting the red/black combo I guess.  It's going to be interesting to see how the 650 goes ... I've owned nothing but 800's since 2007 (although I'm pretty sure this 650 would own the 2007 F8 that I had :lol:)   I'll be hitting up @fastsleddr Jim though to hopefully surprise a few buddies, but before I do that I gotta get back to my pre-COVID weight (it's like I went to college again to put on the Freshman 15) :wall:

We had a 650 demo last weekend that we all traded to ride and if it wasn't for all the guys I ride with being on 850's would definitely consider a 650.  

18 minutes ago, Doug said:

We had a 650 demo last weekend that we all traded to ride and if it wasn't for all the guys I ride with being on 850's would definitely consider a 650.  

I got 3 trophy's with my 650!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, fastsleddr said:

I'm buyin a left over 21 Pro S 850 for the wife!

The 19,600 mile 800 is coming apart.

I know 2 guys that would have normally bought new sleds but are keeping their Pro-S decause its not offered this year.  One is Ross's friend Gus.

17 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

you can fix those for $3800 https://www.hygearsuspension.com/collections/2020-polaris-indy-xc-129

the only real negative I heard from a friend who rented one was the shocks, but you can always have Mike Carver 'correct' the stock IFP's with his cross country valving - same as the old Sno Pro.  

6 hours ago, Bontz said:

the orange/tan look on some models is unique

I'm buyin a left over 21 Pro S 850 for the wife!

The 19,600 mile 800 is coming apart.

:thumbsup:that's impressive!

"hello, Rick... I need a clutch kit.  Yes, the Iron Dog Special."  :lol:

• Like 1