So who's buying and what are you buying

Doug

I’m not dumping more than half of what I’ll pay for the sled, into shocks. I’m sure they will suck if pounded hard but I am sure that I can make due with some valve work or even maybe score some nicer XC/XCR takeoffs down the road. 

29 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I’m not dumping more than half of what I’ll pay for the sled, into shocks. I’m sure they will suck if pounded hard but I am sure that I can make due with some valve work or even maybe score some nicer XC/XCR takeoffs down the road. 

I was joking about the Axis shocks.  I'd have to find my paperwork but I think Mike Carver charged me less than $200 to change all four of mine over to XC valving and I'd suggest the progressive dual rate spring setups from Hygear if you want to throw a few more dollars at it.  Some folks like Raptor but...

Proper torsions help kick the skid back out too and I'd imagine these are set up pretty mushy. (just saw your other comment)

Just thought I'd throw the info out there for ya.  :)    

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

Jim knows you’re really a SkiDoo guy so you get the “Go Slow” parts he has left over 🤣

t's OK we understand that both of you clowns, Chris and Nick, are severally suffering from no riding syndrome 2020/2021. :lol:

Edited by A05GSHO

19 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

t's OK we understand that both of you clowns, Chris and Nick, are severally suffering from no riding syndrome 2020/2021. :lol:

I thought that was the case for a lot of guys this year?!? LOL  What a debacle of a season, ugh :wall:

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I thought that was the case for a lot of guys this year?!? LOL  What a debacle of a season, ugh :wall:

58 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Yup. Put 30 miles on my trail sled and two days of riding on my RMK. Pretty shitty year. 

Yeah only 580 miles here

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Yeah I wouldn’t get rid of that turbo Doo then either, if I were you. Where are we meeting up next winter? Ishpeming? 

Ishpeming works for me.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Fuck GM, Munising and Marquette. Ishpeming isn't great but I haven't trail rode on that end of the UP in years. 

Not much as far as tourism up the central UP, less traffic as well.  Trails are well maintained, good snow and the scenic value is fantastic.

It's nice IMO you can go to the south, east, and west, not to mention north to Big Bay where you can do some off trail.

44 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

Not much as far as tourism up the central UP, less traffic as well.  Trails are well maintained, good snow and the scenic value is fantastic.

It's nice IMO you can go to the south, east, and west, not to mention north to Big Bay where you can do some off trail.

Off trail in Big Bay is where we have almost spent the night a few times. Strictly trail riding unless I bring the RMK. :bc:

On 3/14/2021 at 2:16 PM, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Yup. Put 30 miles on my trail sled and two days of riding on my RMK. Pretty shitty year. 

only 1500 here.

Boss is a dick--made me work---way too much.

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, fastsleddr said:

only 1500 here.

Boss is a dick--made me work---way too much.

You poor thing! :lol:

Deal is done on the sled. Just trying to figure out when I can run up there and pick it up. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You poor thing! :lol:

Deal is done on the sled. Just trying to figure out when I can run up there and pick it up. 

Who did you buy it from?

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Yup. They had 6. 3 were sold as of yesterday including mine. 

They own Iron Mountain Power sports as well, at least they use to.  If they do ask them if they would haul to the Iron Mountain store for you and save you some miles.

2 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

They own Iron Mountain Power sports as well, at least they use to.  If they do ask them if they would haul to the Iron Mountain store for you and save you some miles.

I know the owner. IM is only an hour closer to me. 

• Gold Member

Just finalized my order tonight. XCR 650 136, triple black, 1.35 cobra, electric start, standard gauge. Wife listed our '17 XCR 600 on marketplace this afternoon, sold within 3 hours. WTF

Screenshot (4).png

• Like 1