2022 Contributing Memberships Drive!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2021 at 10:31 AM, Badger** said:

I remember when most of you were premium members on HCS till you all got the boot. 

AND YOU GET THE BOOT YOU GET THE BOOT EVERYONE GETS THE BOOT - Oprah  Giveaway | Meme Generator

Do you have a point here???

On 11/28/2021 at 10:31 AM, Badger** said:

I remember when most of you were premium members on HCS till you all got the boot. 

AND YOU GET THE BOOT YOU GET THE BOOT EVERYONE GETS THE BOOT - Oprah  Giveaway | Meme Generator

I didn't get booted, I simply asked to have my account completely deleted and was told my personal request would be honored...... well it was deactivated not deleted because Joe Pishgar is not a "Man" of his words. They changed my user name to numbers and changed my password so I can't access the site and as far as they know I can't access the site........... :whistle: - - :lol: 

29 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I didn't get booted, I simply asked to have my account completely deleted and was told my personal request would be honored...... well it was deactivated not deleted because Joe Pishgar is not a "Man" of his words. They changed my user name to numbers and changed my password so I can't access the site and as far as they know I can't access the site........... :whistle: - - :lol: 

Very much their loss IMO. You're a good man Jerry 

39 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

:lol2:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You do a lot of tolling on this site, but then you turn it around on others. Case in point. 9_9 

Steve is so Gay He gave me AIDS - Spiderman Cancer | Make a Meme

Rob this is my thread???How can I be "trolling" although tolling is appropriate in this case :thumbsup:. Your "PAL" hasn't paid in 14 years ,why would he now??

Now as for you,,,WTF are you doing here??? Following me around is what.

Nice meme,,,if you're 12.

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Rob this is my thread???How can I be "trolling" although tolling is appropriate in this case :thumbsup:. Now as for you,,,WTF are you doing here??? Following me around is what.

Nice meme,,,if you're 12.

Hey,,, why don't sell him on the idea. :thumb: Again turning it around. 9_9

Edited by Badger**

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Hey,,, way don't sell him on the idea. :thumb: Again turning it around. 9_9

I'm not really sure what you're saying but this thread is about contributing memberships to support the site and your bullshit isn't needed sooooo,,,kindly fuck off out of here K :bc:

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm not really sure what you're saying but this thread is about contributing memberships to support the site and your bullshit isn't needed sooooo,,,kindly fuck off out of here K :bc:

Ok Steve. :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

C'mon guys we're half way there :ylsuper: where else can you find this kind of entertainment and little/no moderation :bc:

It would make life much easier to keep things running smoothly if we had everyone on December renewals. Easier for members to keep track too. Trail permits and FS pass at the same time :thumb:

• HSR changed the title to 2022 Contributing Memberships Drive!!
  • 2 weeks later...