2022 Contributing Memberships Drive!!

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Did it help with revenue or, give you an idea that it could?  

Yes, Google said that it would improve revenue by 28%. The problem is that I wouldn't be able to turn it off for the CMs.

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes, Google said that it would improve revenue by 28%. The problem is that I wouldn't be able to turn it off for the CMs.

It didn’t bother me. The ads were all at the very bottom of the page for me not like they were in the middle of the thread every other post like some retarded sites do. Take the money 👍.

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

It didn’t bother me. The ads were all at the very bottom of the page for me not like they were in the middle of the thread every other post like some retarded sites do. Take the money 👍.

I keep them on the bottom of the page for CMs. It counts as a view even though they don't even get seen by cm's most of the time.

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, ckf said:

I keep them on the bottom of the page for CMs. It counts as a view even though they don't even get seen by cm's most of the time.

Ahh I see. It was kinda hard to miss the ones I was getting half naked Victoria secret girls and some strange work out ad girl that they kept showing a close up of her ass 😂 

Edit: hey they’re back 👍 😂 

60B4C4D5-7819-4FDC-A202-E71322A543FC.png

Edited by 800renegaderider

7 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Ahh I see. It was kinda hard to miss the ones I was getting half naked Victoria secret girls and some strange work out ad girl that they kept showing a close up of her ass 😂 

Edit: hey they’re back 👍 😂 

60B4C4D5-7819-4FDC-A202-E71322A543FC.png

There were always a few static ads. Yesterday there were pop up ads showing up for some members.

13 hours ago, ckf said:

Google was running a test to show me how to improve revenue. I didn't ask for, or approve the test.

So that's what was going on!!  I normally don't use my phone but I was using it for a bit yesterday while killing time at an appointment and couldn't figure out why pop-up crap was there.  Good riddance!! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

So that's what was going on!!  I normally don't use my phone but I was using it for a bit yesterday while killing time at an appointment and couldn't figure out why pop-up crap was there.  Good riddance!! :thumbsup:

I couldn't find a way to turn off the test. After it was over they automatically applied the change. I was able to figure out how to turn that off though.

2 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Where is that walking, talking disaster anyways ? Did he get caught up in a sawmill blade, or what ?

The HCS meanie's chased him off. :lol:

10 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

I donated a while back, but it must’ve counted as a donation and not a membership.  Eventually, I’ll figure it out, I don’t consider it urgent.

Sorry about that. We can upgrade you to a CM.

USA or CDN?

14 hours ago, CFM said:

www.Adblockplus.org free version. I see no ads anywhere across the net. Phones and pc’s

You are welcome. :wink :lol

I’ll put this up one more time. 

You will see zero ads.

14 hours ago, CFM said:

www.Adblockplus.org free version. I see no ads anywhere across the net. Phones and pc’s

You will see zero ads.

14 hours ago, CFM said:

You will see zero ads.

14 hours ago, CFM said:

You will see zero ads.

14 hours ago, CFM said:

You will see zero ads.

15 hours ago, CFM said:

You will see zero ads.

Okay, i’ll go further.

If you do these ads , but we use adblockers, do the adviews change ? If they don’t change, get the ads, we all use the adblocker (which people should have anyway) and wallah - money and no inconvenience to anyone. :)

46 minutes ago, ckf said:

Fucking broken records :lol:

What the hell ? Lol. Like 5 repeat posts. Lol. You have my permission to get rid of all but one. Don’t know what happened there. Lololol

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, CFM said:

Okay, i’ll go further.

If you do these ads , but we use adblockers, do the adviews change ? If they don’t change, get the ads, we all use the adblocker (which people should have anyway) and wallah - money and no inconvenience to anyone. :)

CM's just get an ad at the bottom of the page. Rarely do they get seen unless you scroll all the way down. Yesterday they were pop ups that were showing without scrolling all the way down.

6 hours ago, ckf said:

Sorry about that. We can upgrade you to a CM.

USA or CDN?

USA

I’m sorry I didn’t bring it up at the time, figured I did something wrong and would resolve it the next time I donated.

49 minutes ago, snatchslayer said:

I'm seeing lots of shit for grinder . Wtf 

You seemed lonely so I created you a profile there:thumbsup: I wasn't sure how to do it so I had @Woodtick walk me through it.He's a premium member:lol: