2022 Contributing Memberships Drive!!

1 hour ago, fastsleddr said:

oofda---better sell some go fast parts, so I can be part of the team!

Thank you :bc:

There are no rules against advertising here....so feel free to promote your products or services :bc:

On 3/31/2021 at 8:38 AM, fastsleddr said:

oofda---better sell some go fast parts, so I can be part of the team!

Let the boys know what ya got Tricky ricky style!!! Professional Race helixs !!!!

On 3/31/2021 at 9:42 AM, ckf said:

There are no rules against advertising here....so feel free to promote your products or services :bc:

except for Northstarrick if he shows up :lol:

• Like 1

On 3/31/2021 at 9:42 AM, ckf said:

willing to sell @fortune46x's cell # for $8 per site donation

On 4/4/2021 at 5:39 PM, HSR said:

Let the boys know what ya got Tricky ricky style!!! Professional Race helixs !!!!

except for Northstarrick if he shows up :lol:

1st person that can't take off a Procross hood is immediately banned though... right?

that performance parts shilling turbo-whore @Tommcat should be all over this  :lol:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

1st person that can't take off a Procross hood is immediately banned though... right?

Obviously :lol:

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that performance parts shilling turbo-whore @Tommcat should be all over this  :lol:

I'll have you know that all of my performance parts are certified as wolf and polar bear proof.

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm thinking about starting an only fans - except its reverse, you pay me to not see me hanging trout... 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, fortune46x said:

I'm thinking about starting an only fans - except its reverse, you pay me to not see me hanging trout... 

You're going to have to get a bit more aggressive for that to happen around here. :lol:

22 hours ago, HSR said:

Obviously :lol:

20 hours ago, Tommcat said:

I'll have you know that all of my performance parts are certified as wolf and polar bear proof.

tell us more about your clutch kits, and your vow of silence.

11 hours ago, fortune46x said:

awkward, but what's the paypal address?

in other news, got a new phone, updated contact list and you are currently #1.  need to meet some new friends whose names start with something before A-L-E  .......... thinking about farmers only.:lmao:

7 hours ago, racerdave said:

Does a contributing membership get rid of the popup adds?

yup, it also gets you one entire share for when @ckf sells this bitch to Vertical Scope.  I plan to reinvest my proceeds in Textron stock.  just sitting here patiently waiting for the bell to ring. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

tell us more about your clutch kits, and your vow of silence.

awkward, but what's the paypal address?

in other news, got a new phone, updated contact list and you are currently #1.  need to meet some new friends whose names start with something before A-L-E  .......... thinking about farmers only.:lmao:

yup, it also gets you one entire share for when @ckf sells this bitch to Vertical Scope.  I plan to reinvest my proceeds in Textron stock.  just sitting here patiently waiting for the bell to ring. 

Glad to see you moved out the the dark ages, wait till it makes you update your software haha

1 hour ago, fortune46x said:

Glad to see you moved out the the dark ages, wait till it makes you update your software haha

When I turned it on this morning,.. that is what it wanted me to do.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Badger** said:

Done a few months ago. HCS is a dying site I have never seen the participation so low over there. 

winter-nature-dawn-leann-landscape-sky-beautiful-sun-coldly.jpg

Hey Badger, nice to hear from you! 

I was checking in now and then, posting a girly pic for old times sake but every time I log in have to go through

the 'I am not a robot' crap.

Rodeo Rider is enjoying herself though LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ziemann said:

Contributing Member Paid

Got it, thanks!

I also got a CM payment a few days ago that didn't have a screen name listed. The PayPal email address didn't match with any email addys listed here.  Message me if it was anyone in this group :bc:

• Thanks 1

Although I don't post daily, I've been lurking on HCS for almost 20 years. I miss the way HCS was and am happy you guys let me be a member here. I'm more than happy to contribute. 

Since getting my wings clipped after being a Mod at ArcticChat for so long, I'm not on there much any more either. That place was ruined by DadsZR (Don), and C-Note (Rusty). It only takes a couple of assholes to wreck a site and take the fun out of it for everyone.   

Although, this place would really be alive if Jim Ramstad was here.....  :handjob:

• Like 1