2022 Contributing Memberships Drive!!

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Ziemann said:

Does anyone track the HCS monthly top contributors, and PM them asking them to join here?

Top Contributors this Month

T
too slow315 Replies
EvilBird
EvilBird305 Replies
rmo5095
rmo5095229 Replies

Evilbird was on here a little bit when everyone left hcs. I’ve seen while lurking he has posted on hcs that he likes that site better.

On 4/24/2021 at 8:59 AM, oldslowsledder said:

Hey Badger, nice to hear from you! 

I was checking in now and then, posting a girly pic for old times sake but every time I log in have to go through

the 'I am not a robot' crap.

Rodeo Rider is enjoying herself though LOL

Even with the robo/spam checks spam is still getting thru and posted. It looks like HCS picked up a new moderator, Smurfy71,  just a guess but I'll say another member from Dootalk added on as an HCS mod. Rodeo Rider should be the next Mod/Admin added onto the team, that should really get the site back on track because she says everyone loves her and her posts.............. :lol:

photo-1596816167269-78c2ce6fa353?ixid=MnwxMjA3fDB8MHxwaG90by1wYWdlfHx8fGVufDB8fHx8&ixlib=rb-1.2.1&auto=format&fit=crop&w=1000&q=80

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 4/25/2021 at 1:19 PM, Jerry 976 said:

It looks like HCS picked up a new moderator, Smurfy71,  just a guess but I'll say another member from Dootalk added on as an HCS mod.

@Jerry 976 So confusing. How does someone with 45 posts get moved in to a Mod position?

Edited by Ziemann

On 4/24/2021 at 5:06 PM, Ziemann said:

Although I don't post daily, I've been lurking on HCS for almost 20 years. I miss the way HCS was and am happy you guys let me be a member here. I'm more than happy to contribute. 

Since getting my wings clipped after being a Mod at ArcticChat for so long, I'm not on there much any more either. That place was ruined by DadsZR (Don), and C-Note (Rusty). It only takes a couple of assholes to wreck a site and take the fun out of it for everyone.   

Although, this place would really be alive if Jim Ramstad was here.....  :handjob:

Rusty. There’s a name I haven’t heard in a while. Guy still has an ass beating coming one of these days. Only guy I’ve ever met online that I can truly say that about. Probably still not worth it though. 

On 4/24/2021 at 7:15 PM, 800renegaderider said:

Evilbird was on here a little bit when everyone left hcs. I’ve seen while lurking he has posted on hcs that he likes that site better.

I’m sure it’s mainly because of the group of people that all post together in the CE over there. None of those guys want to come over here because they probably can’t hang in the CE forum here. 

Can you imagine if Phil came over here and started pounding his Trump drum?!? Holy fuck the beating he would take would be EPIC! And I don’t even totally dislike the guy, like @Bontz Chris does. :lol:

10 hours ago, Ziemann said:

@Jerry 976 So confusing. How does someone with 45 posts get moved in to a Mod position?

Like Jerry said, I’m sure it’s a Doo Talk mod/regular given the position because of lack of available moderation on HCS. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@SayatodaU.P.eh? .. :lol: I think Phil is smart as hell when it comes to sleds ... but I'll leave it at that.  His schtick about being so smart though, gets old.  I don't dislike the guy (which I know you were just joking about) - he's just a bit over the top when it comes to politics ... and claiming to be such a critical thinker.

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

@SayatodaU.P.eh? .. :lol: I think Phil is smart as hell when it comes to sleds ... but I'll leave it at that.  His schtick about being so smart though, gets old.  I don't dislike the guy (which I know you were just joking about) - he's just a bit over the top when it comes to politics ... and claiming to be such a critical thinker.

Oh I agree. I just don’t know how his head hasn’t popped yet. Especially over politics. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ziemann said:

18 hours ago, Ziemann said:

I'm assume that it is a VS employee? I wonder if they know what a sled even is?

He's a member on Dootalk, not sure if he was a mod on another site or a mod/admin on dootalk recommended him as a member to help out?? Some people will just P.M. and Admin and volunteer to help out, honestly I don't know why he was picked or added. VS employees usually don't have a regular member account they all share the Admin account on their sites, same user name just many different people using the account as the admin but they use to leave their 1st name in any posts they made so VS knew which employee made the post on the site. 

The handful of times I've looked over there during the snow check promotion, is there even a need for moderators on that site any longer?  I know, I know ... it's the offseason and it always slows down over there but it seems REALLY slow from what I was seeing.  Maybe it just looks that much different when you're a guest vs. a member, I dunno.

9 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Rusty. There’s a name I haven’t heard in a while. Guy still has an ass beating coming one of these days. Only guy I’ve ever met online that I can truly say that about. Probably still not worth it though. 

Based on the threats he made to @Bontz several years ago, he has it coming. No question.....

Chris, I still have that recording.....

Edited by Ziemann

14 minutes ago, Ziemann said:

Based on the threats he made to @Bontz several years ago, he has it coming. No question.....

I remember you sending me that recording .... what a nut job. He’s like an internet meth head - that’s what I envision with that clown. 

9 hours ago, Ziemann said:

Yeah, he was unhinged alright. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...