2022 tcat vs Mach Z

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Buy an adrenaline and have fun for way less $!

You dumb

I ordered a X pkg with the Mach engine for about 4500 dollars less than a Mach.

I don't need smart shocks or a goofy gauge and have no idea what the fuck I would do with launch control.

The Polaris boys are spooging all over themselves about their gauge. Someone needs to tell them it's still a Polaris.

1 hour ago, Doo900t said:

I don't need smart shocks or a goofy gauge and have no idea what the fuck I would do with launch control.

The Polaris boys are spooging all over themselves about their gauge. Someone needs to tell them it's still a Polaris.

Launch control is sweet

1 minute ago, Winterman said:

Stock vs stock 

The winder will run 120 stock in a far enough distance. No 900T isnt running that speed with 200hp unless it’s slammed and race prepped 

Edited by f7ben

Doo would have had a winder to benchmark it against.  But as in any dick measuring contest on the lake there are way to many variables the least of which is being able to find a stock winder sitting out on a lake......

Just now, jdsky said:

Doo would have had a winder to benchmark it against.  But as in any dick measuring contest on the lake there are way to many variables the least of which is being able to find a stock winder sitting out on a lake......

Snake owns the only stock fucking winder East of the Mississippi lol

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The winder will run 120 stock in a far enough distance. No 900T isnt running that speed with 200hp unless it’s slammed and race prepped 

A 170 go 05 mach z would run that too. 
with 170ish hp

Just now, Winterman said:

A 170 go 05 mach z would run that too. 
with 170ish hp

Absolutely....my cfr1000 would as well

My very good running 850 gade hit a wall at 109ish and every 900t I see with speeds on snow listed isnt close to 120

The old and new mach feature lowered suspension. I know you already are aware of this. It will make all the difference. 

1996 XCR 440s were radared at 106 in at the I500. I was there. 
What could the hp possibly be?  80?, 90?

I can’t wait to see the shootout results. I think the Mach is going to surprise the poor yamacat guys. Don’t forget the winder was rated at 180 when it came out. If the 900R is underrated too, it has the advantage of launch control and being like 50 lbs lighter.

The Mach is also a way better trail sled...

4 hours ago, Doo900t said:

if you like to ride off the beaten path with a GPS the poo gauge is the real deal.  

10 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You're delusional. That was one of the dumbest chassis in snowmobile history dude, it belongs on the lake because it weighs as much as a boat :lol: 

I’ve ridden a couple of them. Kind of feels like a Buick Lesabe on the trails..  sporty but not.  😆

7 hours ago, awful knawful said:

They'll sell more machs vs tcats.

Ouchie

Not much question there. 20 grand though? They can fucking keep it. I am not ready to spend that much for a snowmobile yet.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I don’t think it will hold the winder off for 1000’

Yeah I don’t either.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Normally I would agree with you but I’ve seen silverbacks GPS results

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Absolutely....my cfr1000 would as well

My very good running 850 gade hit a wall at 109ish and every 900t I see with speeds on snow listed isnt close to 120

My stock turbo was good for about 105 with the 1.25.  After I put the 16x137x1.75 and regeared, just ubder 100.  Silverbacks “stock” motored turbo witha 14”x1”x137” does 119. He said he has zero interest in buying a Mach 1, I don’t either. I will wait, and I am assuming SkiDoo will give me my turbo 146 with the good suspension bits.  That sled will fit 95% of my riding needs.

Edited by DriftBusta

7 hours ago, rump-rider said:

I can’t wait to see the shootout results. I think the Mach is going to surprise the poor yamacat guys. Don’t forget the winder was rated at 180 when it came out. If the 900R is underrated too, it has the advantage of launch control and being like 50 lbs lighter.

The Mach is also a way better trail sled...

The 150hp doo turbo was half a second behind the tcats at the last shoot out. And was right there with 160-170hp 850's. I think a 180ish hp puts the mach right there or better against the winder. Especially with launch control.

turbo-class-both.jpg

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

if you like to ride off the beaten path with a GPS the poo gauge is the real deal.  

I have a 7 inch Garmin mounted on my glove box extension and it works great.

I have Uclear communicators and I don't care where my riding buddies are and don't want to answer my phone when I'm riding.

All I want my gauge for are the usual things like mph, rpm, time of day, engine temp and trip meter.