Check your account email address ×

Don't mess with the Masks

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Time for what, a lie?

These are the States which are open or will be soon with little or no mandated Mask rules, about time too.

Alaska, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, North Carolina, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming.

And Biden just called all of them Neanderthals   

11 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Haven't you heard, the medical experts are now saying masks is what eliminated the flu this year.  Please.

Minimal international travel played a huge part and there was no testing for the flu, only Rona. Not sure how they'd even collect flu stats this year but there's no denying cover your mouth n nose reduces the spread of germs. It's common sense. Those in bumfuck nowhere with no cases and virtually no one bringing it in had a great winter, they should be happy as fuck they proffitted from the efforts of everyone else.

• Advertising Member
6 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Minimal international travel played a huge part and there was no testing for the flu, only Rona. Not sure how they'd even collect flu stats this year but there's no denying cover your mouth n nose reduces the spread of germs. It's common sense. Those in bumfuck nowhere with no cases and virtually no one bringing it in had a great winter, they should be happy as fuck they proffitted from the efforts of everyone else.

Two things from the back read.....PA still has mask requirements.  Wolf isn't going to give up his control.....ever.  Small businesses are dead.

I've been tested for Rona and each time they also tested for Flu....FWIW (requirement for traveling).  So I believe they are doing both at the same time now.  Mine was the rapid each time.

11 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

The bitch opened up some things a little more this week (restaurants, gyms, etc) but I assure you, the mask mandate will probably be one of the last things she gets rid of. 

I think it has a lot to do with visuals. Slowly opening restaurant capacity isn’t that visual.  Covidiots are extremely sensitive and skittish and all of a sudden not seeing their lord and saviour the mask would throw them into a frenzy 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ACE said:

I think it has a lot to do with visuals. Slowly opening restaurant capacity isn’t that visual.  Covidiots are extremely sensitive and skittish and all of a sudden not seeing their lord and saviour the mask would throw them into a frenzy 

I don’t disagree with that. 

Company I work for won’t let anyone at any of our sites go without one no matter what state they are in. We will probably be forced to wear them for at least another year at work. 

13 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I don’t disagree with that. 

Company I work for won’t let anyone at any of our sites go without one no matter what state they are in. We will probably be forced to wear them for at least another year at work. 

we are technically not open but a lot of branches like mine have been but we have no mask use.  we just had the covid run through one of the offices so HR is pissed.  Head of sales and the owners assistant work here in my branch so we will keep flying under the radar.  

6 hours ago, Tinker said:

No.  Below is common sense, there is no reason for this, period.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No.  Below is common sense, there is no reason for this, period.

Perfect Illustration that the restrictions and protection measures have and are working through a Global Pandemic.

The US death rate is nearly triple of Canada's (2.75) We're doing a great job

52 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Perfect Illustration that the restrictions and protection measures have and are working through a Global Pandemic.

Our death rate is pathetic.  The US is way better 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Tinker said:

No it isn't. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Seatofmypants said:

Two things from the back read.....PA still has mask requirements.  Wolf isn't going to give up his control.....ever.  Small businesses are dead.

I've been tested for Rona and each time they also tested for Flu....FWIW (requirement for traveling).  So I believe they are doing both at the same time now.  Mine was the rapid each time.

Wolf won't give up until his voted out of office, masks will be required for a long time in Pa.

On 3/3/2021 at 6:23 PM, Tinker said:

So they wear less ? 

Just imagine if you dinks had to wear an N95 and a shield LoL.

Let's get back on track and bragging about infecting friends and relatives... let's not forget the unsuspecting too !!

Hey dumbass... trying going hour upon hour with this shit...

1000w_q75.jpg

Point I will make is there are 4 levels to get to this point. The level of the garb is contingent on the level of the threat involved.

The 'threat' in a hospital is much higher than walking in the general public. That is simple common sense and not really open to comparing.

The correct comparison would be to match the threat to the level of protection.

I don't need MOPP Level 4 to walk around in a state with 700ish deaths.

• Thanks 1