Polaris 2022 reveal

If i had the gumption, and the fundage, that red,white and blue xcr would be it.  Only thing it's missing is a big bold TRUMP sticker right across the windshield.  Glow in the dark no less, so Bhen would have to see it passing him on the river.:pc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I've know he was a moron for the last 15 years   :snack:

I’m glad I haven’t known that....he’s like arguing with a dumber version of Dave

2 minutes ago, jdsky said:

So Polaris is bringing 22 new models and Cat is bringing power steering.  Stick a giant fucking fork in Cat.

Cat is bringing Yamahas power steering from fucking 2011 :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Cat is bringing Yamahas power steering from fucking 2011 :lol: 

Was that their big reveal?? The power steering out of an Apex??:lol:

• Gold Member

Polaris’ base 129 sled is over 2 grand more set up like Doo’s standard painted tunnel, rails and e start.                                 2 grand more.                             Less efficient.                             Fox QS3. (Who gives a fuck, most of the posers I see on the trail give up quicker than the standard HPG’s do).                   Doesn’t look like leading to me. 

34 minutes ago, XCR INDY said:

Polaris’ base 129 sled is over 2 grand more set up like Doo’s standard painted tunnel, rails and e start.                                 2 grand more.                             Less efficient.                             Fox QS3. (Who gives a fuck, most of the posers I see on the trail give up quicker than the standard HPG’s do).                   Doesn’t look like leading to me. 

Why do you own a Polaris................get on over to your Ski-Doo dealer then. :lmao:

• Gold Member
27 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Why do you own a Polaris................get on over to your Ski-Doo dealer then. :lmao:

I do... do you even own a sled? I have both brands!

Edited by XCR INDY
  • Like 1

I'm satisfied with Doo and Poo's release however nothing I'm seriously thinking of buying at this point.   Looks like the wife is on her 16 XRS another year.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I'm satisfied with Doo and Poo's release however nothing I'm seriously thinking of buying at this point.   Looks like the wife is on her 16 XRS another year.  :lol:  

Poo took a massive shit on skidoo this year....I love it

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Poo's lineup is impressive.   Drives everyone to be better.   Besides the 998 the Cathama is done unless they are sitting on an impressive bigger 2S engine to top their lineup.

Considering Cat's past motors (TCat, F7, 900 twin, 1000 twin) their 2 stroke offerings have been subpar for quite some time.  

Edited by Highmark

Poo's lineup is impressive.   Drives everyone to be better.   Besides the 998 the Cathama is done unless they are sitting on an impressive bigger 2S engine to top their lineup.

Considering Cat's past motors (TCat, F7, 900 twin, 1000 twin) their 2 stroke offerings have been subpar for quite some time.  

The 800HO was the best 800 twin on the market at the time by far 

the only twin ski doo made that was more impressive than cat was the 1000 twin 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

The 800HO was the best 800 twin on the market at the time by far 

the only twin ski doo made that was more impressive than cat was the 1000 twin 

Nothing wrong with Cat's 800 the last few years.   They finally caught up with Doo and Poo's old 800's.  :lol:  

I don't mind Cat's chassis however I want the old Cat that dominated the 2 stroke HP wars and reliably do it at that.   180+ 900-1000 twin could put me on another one.   Until then I wouldn't pay $3000 less for the 800 Cat compared to the competitions 850's. 

Edited by Highmark

Nothing wrong with Cat's 800 the last few years.   They finally caught up with Doo and Poo's old 800's.  :lol:  

I don't mind Cat's chassis however I want the old Cat that dominated the 2 stroke HP wars and reliably do it at that.   180+ 900-1000 twin could put me on another one.   Until then I wouldn't pay $3000 less for the 800 compared to the competitions 850's. 

The 850 is a spec in the mirror of a thundercat though 

13 minutes ago, ACE said:

The 850 is a spec in the mirror of a thundercat though 

The 998 or the old triple?   I have and love both however my 998 is a Yamaha. 

Just now, Highmark said:

The 998 or the old triple?   I have and love both however my 998 is a Yamaha. 

I said thundercat this isn’t rocket appliances 

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

I said thundercat this isn’t rocket appliances 

Hey Jackass, Arctic Cat has made many different versions of the Thundercat going back to 93.   I was referring to old school vs. current.  

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you this fucking stupid in real life or just on this forum?  Small goals are good.  Try for at least one intelligent statement per day.  You and MC should partner up and try to help each other out to complete the goal.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Hey Jackass, Arctic Cat has made many different versions of the Thundercat going back to 93.   I was referring to old school vs. current.  

Oh I knew you were dumb just didn’t know you were this dumb tbh 

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

Oh I knew you were dumb just didn’t know you were this dumb tbh 

Jesus fuck dude you are insufferable when it comes to sleds.  I've forgotten more about sleds than you will EVER know in your life.