Polaris 2022 reveal

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Because you need to be called out every single post you make. You are an absolute fucking moron spewing nonsense .....just fucking end it already you fat piece of worthless shit

Dude I am pretty sure that I could NEVER catch up with your sled forum ignorance in this lifetime. No worries there. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

There are more company’s sure. That’s not my point and never was. The factory’s are figuring out better ways to do it because they have actual engineering, research and development teams with the tech and tools to do it better, that’s all. Guys out west have been moving away from BD and towards BB’s with twins for the past few years now. 

You don’t think that Burandt, Entz and Adam’s didn’t have anything to do with the new sleds and turbo packages?  Lot of the aftermarket companies can’t keep up with the needs of those guys out west either. Take Skinz for example. Fucking horrible supply issues. Do you think it really took Burandt that long to put together his big build sled for the year just because he didn’t have time to do it? How about Entz? Now Polaris just built most of those built sleds at the factory. Or will, I should say, this summer. Big move for Polaris that I think will pay off big time. 

:lol: 

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Dude I am pretty sure that I could NEVER catch up with your sled forum ignorance in this lifetime. No worries there. 

Tell us more about how the factory turbos are better than the aftermarket :lol: fucking brain dead retard

5 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

There are more company’s sure. That’s not my point and never was. The factory’s are figuring out better ways to do it because they have actual engineering, research and development teams with the tech and tools to do it better, that’s all. Guys out west have been moving away from BD and towards BB’s with twins for the past few years now. 

You don’t think that Burandt, Entz and Adam’s didn’t have anything to do with the new sleds and turbo packages?  Lot of the aftermarket companies can’t keep up with the needs of those guys out west either. Take Skinz for example. Fucking horrible supply issues. Do you think it really took Burandt that long to put together his big build sled for the year just because he didn’t have time to do it? How about Entz? Now Polaris just built most of those built sleds at the factory. Or will, I should say, this summer. Big move for Polaris that I think will pay off big time. 

I'm thinking there is more to their issues then supply chain.

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Thats simply just not true. 

Do I think those guys helped Poo design a turbo system? I imagine they did. They all use BD, which IMO is the cream of the crop for Poo sleds. Why not mimic it, or better yet, more low end snap, less high rpm HP. Sounds perfect for the masses. 9LBS at 10K with no Avgas. Thats probably 185-195hp. At 10K feet. Aint no BB with twins even coming close to that. The guys that want big power are still going to buy BD, Silber, etc. 

They all build multiple sleds per year. Not sure where you are going with that...

2 minutes ago, Legend said:

Do I think those guys helped Poo design a turbo system? I imagine they did. They all use BD, which IMO is the cream of the crop for Poo sleds. Why not mimic it, or better yet, more low end snap, less high rpm HP. Sounds perfect for the masses. 9LBS at 10K with no Avgas. Thats probably 185-195hp. At 10K feet. Aint no BB with twins even coming close to that. The guys that want big power are still going to buy BD, Silber, etc. 

They all build multiple sleds per year. Not sure where you are going with that...

Guarantee the Polaris sponsored guys won't be running Boondocker setups in their mod sleds anymore, maybe they'll be modding the factory turbo with a tune or something, but not a chance Polaris will let them ride a non-factory turbo.

1 minute ago, Legend said:

How many Turbo sleds does CB have in his fleet this year? How many BB’s? I saw way more BBs going out of his shop than turbos over the past few years. 

I would never say that a BB would make more power than a boosted sled in all situations. The NA sleds seem to do it more reliably is all. I think that’s why the BB/piped sleds are coming back around. I’m sure that having another factory turbo sled to choose from will probably take some customers back away from those though. 

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Guarantee the Polaris sponsored guys won't be running Boondocker setups in their mod sleds anymore, maybe they'll be modding the factory turbo with a tune or something, but not a chance Polaris will let them ride a non-factory turbo.

Not sure. Depends on their sponsor agreements. 

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I am sure guys like Vohk will be getting  their hands on these factory turbo sleds this summer and trying to figure out ways to turn them up. 

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

How many Turbo sleds does CB have in his fleet this year? How many BB’s? I saw way more BBs going out of his shop than turbos over the past few years. 

I would never say that a BB would make more power than a boosted sled in all situations. The NA sleds seem to do it more reliably is all. I think that’s why the BB/piped sleds are coming back around. I’m sure that having another factory turbo sled to choose from will probably take some customers back away from those though. 

At 10K feet?? Come on man, you know this...

A big bore with big fucking slugs banging up and down more reliable than a turbo?? Aren't you a auto tech or something?? Come on!

8 minutes ago, Legend said:

At 10K feet?? Come on man, you know this...

A big bore with big fucking slugs banging up and down more reliable than a turbo?? Aren't you a auto tech or something?? Come on!

Run/drivability is not reliability. We must not speak the same language? Guys have been bitching about the inconsistency of the run/drivability of aftermarket turbo sleds for a while now. NA engines are easier to “tune” in a lot of conditions for better run/drivability on these two strokes. Sure, both can go either way at times but in general. 

I already knew this but Burandt has already come out in the last hour and confirmed that he was riding these turbo’d 850 Polaris engine equipped sleds for two years already. Polaris really does want direct feedback from those guys. They have for years. 

Also, as far as reliability goes, which engine do you think is easier to say have a bad combustion event in? NA or boosted? If you think a bad combustion event in an engine, especially a small two stroke engine, is no big deal well then......

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Being an old Polaris guy, it’s good to see them dominate the industry. 

I would rather see more options that pretty much just two companies bring but I guess that’s the way shit goes anymore these days.