Polaris 2022 reveal

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Their shit has been garbage for years. 

They found the money to sponsor all the Poo ambassadors somewhere. Now Burandt, Adams, and everyone else will be riding and pushing the factory turbos for sure.

Just now, Wildboer said:

They found the money to sponsor all the Poo ambassadors somewhere. Now Burandt, Adams, and everyone else will be riding and pushing the factory turbos for sure.

It’s easy to give shit to people who literally won’t put it on more than one or two sleds a year, even when it’s free. There are way more big bore, twin piped sleds out there now and the riders you list, were riding them over their turbo sleds for years. The turbo sleds only really came out when the cameras were rolling. 

3 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You do realize that your opinion, on literally fuckin anything, isn’t worth a bucket of piss, right? 

You do realize....I’m twice the man you are by any measure and I crush your fucking throat with my hands if I saw fit? Dumbass piece of shit 

7 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Doo delusion is a lot like TDS, I think. 

I shit on Ski-Doo too... 

26 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

850 turbo offers 10% more power at sea level, much smarter move than Ski-Doo's "same power at sea level" bullshit.

It’s easy to give shit to people who literally won’t put it on more than one or two sleds a year, even when it’s free. There are way more big bore, twin piped sleds out there now and the riders you list, were riding them over their turbo sleds for years. The turbo sleds only really came out when the cameras were rolling. 

Shut up stupid....you know nothing 

Turbos we’re only for the cameras....that’s why Polaris and skidoo both went after that market :lol: brain dead fucking retard

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Now Im positive you are not just trolling, you really dont know what your talking about....

Edited by Legend

Just now, Legend said:

Now Im positive you are not just trolling, you really dont know what your talking about....

Dude is dumb as a fucking stump....he needs culled 

2 minutes ago, Legend said:

haha you clearly dont know what your talking about

Really? Why is there less and less aftermarket turbo’d sleds out there every year? 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You do realize....I’m twice the man you are by any measure and I crush your fucking throat with my hands if I saw fit? Dumbass piece of shit 

Awww. Looks like I hit some sort of nerve. Now go jack off in the corner to your turbo clutching notes and stfu while the men talk sleds. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The only thing you crush with your hands is your micro penis, ya jerkoff.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Really? Why is there less and less aftermarket turbo’d sleds out there every year? 

Awww. Looks like I hit some sort of nerve. Now go jack off in the corner to your turbo clutching notes and stfu while the men talk sleds. 

You’re a fucking moron and it takes people just minutes to figure it out here

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Shut up stupid....you know nothing 

Turbos we’re only for the cameras....that’s why Polaris and skidoo both went after that market :lol: brain dead fucking retard

Never said there wasn’t power and money to be made in turbocharging a two stroke mountain sleds ya dumb fuck. Doo and Polaris just found a much better way to do it. 

2 minutes ago, Legend said:

How many turbo sleds are being run in Polaris/Boondocker sponsored fleets this year compared to even two years ago? 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Dude is dumb as a fucking stump....he needs culled 

Go get your fuckin shine box bitch and stfu. 

Actually, there is more and more aftermarket turbos. Silber, MTNTech, and others have finally gotten closer to Boondocker reliability and power. And they are cheaper. But IMO they are not better, yet.

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

The 600 Cross Country looks pretty great to me.

It sure does. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Less and less aftermarket turbos 

:lol: it’s like this fucking retard is the dumbest piece of fuck alive 

Why are you still replying? 

Never said there wasn’t power and money to be made in turbocharging a two stroke mountain sleds ya dumb fuck. Doo and Polaris just found a much better way to do it. 

How many turbo sleds are being run in Polaris/Boondocker sponsored fleets this year compared to even two years ago? 

Go get your fuckin shine box bitch and stfu. 

I ride out west at least 25 days a winter at different areas. There is by far way more turbos than twin pipes, like 5 to 1. And big bores are a thing of the past in mtns. Some might do it yet, but turbos are close to same price for much more power.

It sure does. 

Why are you still replying? 

Because you need to be called out every single post you make. You are an absolute fucking moron spewing nonsense .....just fucking end it already you fat piece of worthless shit

1 minute ago, Legend said:

Actually, there is more and more aftermarket turbos. Silber, MTNTech, and others have finally gotten closer to Boondocker reliability and power. And they are cheaper. But IMO they are not better, yet.

There are more company’s sure. That’s not my point and never was. The factory’s are figuring out better ways to do it because they have actual engineering, research and development teams with the tech and tools to do it better, that’s all. Guys out west have been moving away from BD and towards BB’s with twins for the past few years now. 

You don’t think that Burandt, Entz and Adam’s didn’t have anything to do with the new sleds and turbo packages?  Lot of the aftermarket companies can’t keep up with the needs of those guys out west either. Take Skinz for example. Fucking horrible supply issues. Do you think it really took Burandt that long to put together his big build sled for the year just because he didn’t have time to do it? How about Entz? Now Polaris just built most of those built sleds at the factory. Or will, I should say, this summer. Big move for Polaris that I think will pay off big time.