Polaris 2022 reveal

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

On a Webex, anything new with a 600 in it?

Do you ever wake up and think “I’m not gonna be a faggot today”

fucking 600

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

On a Webex, anything new with a 600 in it?

Looks like they made a 600cc sled for cross country racers that isn't available to the public. Other than that they expanded the Matryx chassis to the RMK and released an 850 turbo.

Holy shit, the mad men did it, they actually put a tether on the RMKs!!! TRUE INNOVATION!!!! :lol: 

They're also marketing a Matryx RMK with a short tunnel from the factory as a different chassis than a Matryx RMK with a full tunnel lol

Edited by Wildboer
  • Like 1

polaris knocked it out of the park,  they should take #1 market share in 2022.  Turbo RMK,  matryx across the board.   I'm shopping an XCR 137 850 against a Lynx Rave and an XRS gade.   Have a feeling the polaris will win.  i loved the matryx chassis

• Like 1

I was kinda surprised to see the XC's have QS3's on them and the VR1's are strictly Velocity shocks.  Wouldn't ya think during snow check, the VR1 buyers would be given the choice?  We've been bugging Chris Wolf for years to get QS3's available, and they finally delivered ... even if it's the XC lineup.  I'd be OK with that!

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Do you ever wake up and think “I’m not gonna be a faggot today”

fucking 600

Every morning, then I tell myself "Not today.  Not today..."

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Cross country racer is their big reveal for the 600's

Hmmm.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I was kinda surprised to see the XC's have QS3's on them and the VR1's are strictly Velocity shocks.  Wouldn't ya think during snow check, the VR1 buyers would be given the choice?  We've been bugging Chris Wolf for years to get QS3's available, and they finally delivered ... even if it's the XC lineup.  I'd be OK with that!

vr1 really just is the velocity shocks anyways so no reason to offer another.  

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

850 turbo offers 10% more power at sea level, much smarter move than Ski-Doo's "same power at sea level" bullshit.

Yup....it’s a simple 3lbs boost at sea level.....the skidoo is full faggot

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

vr1 really just is the velocity shocks anyways so no reason to offer another.  

True ... although the VR1 also gets a person the 7s display (if that's what they want)

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Bontz said:

True ... although the VR1 also gets a person the 7s display (if that's what they want)

The XCRs aka The Starfire Family is available  with the 7s display

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup....it’s a simple 3lbs boost at sea level.....the skidoo is full faggot

Wonder what they are doing with the clutching on their turbo???

Edited by BOHICA
  • Haha 1

Just now, BOHICA said:

Wonder what they are doing with the clutching on there turbo???

Oh I’m sure you have to stop and change clutching every time you move up 3000’ or add a few lbs I’d boost :lol:

• Haha 1

Polaris has been saying for years, they don't see a need to get into the 4-stroke segment (right or wrong, that's their position).  I kinda see why they choose not to ... between Doo and Cat (Yami), would they really get people to jump ship?  Polaris has been about light weight, playful chassis so the 4-stroke goes against that - although the Titan sure would allow them to get into the game.

Just now, Bontz said:

Polaris has been saying for years, they don't see a need to get into the 4-stroke segment (right or wrong, that's their position).  I kinda see why they choose not to ... between Doo and Cat (Yami), would they really get people to jump ship?  Polaris has been about light weight, playful chassis so the 4-stroke goes against that - although the Titan sure would allow them to get into the game.

I would buy an axys with a Weber motor before I bought a skidoo with the 900t

21 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I’d much rather have the velocities, personally. 

26 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Looks like they made a 600cc sled for cross country racers that isn't available to the public. Other than that they expanded the Matryx chassis to the RMK and released an 850 turbo.

Holy shit, the mad men did it, they actually put a tether on the RMKs!!! TRUE INNOVATION!!!! :lol: 

They're also marketing a Matryx RMK with a short tunnel from the factory as a different chassis than a Matryx RMK with a full tunnel lol

Doo delusion is a lot like TDS, I think. 

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Wonder what they are doing with the clutching on their turbo???

Sure as fuck not ask dumbfuck for advice. 

Boondocker must be taking a fuckin beating the past couple years... who are they gonna sell turbos to now? The three retards in the whole world who still ride a Cat in the mountains?

Just now, Wildboer said:

Boondocker must be taking a fuckin beating the past couple years... who are they gonna sell turbos to now? The three retards in the whole world who still ride a Cat in the mountains?

Their shit has been garbage for years.