So is the Mach Z cool or just a whore on the name

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'd say the mach is gonna destroy stock winders. Like all damn day. 

It will win a short race just because of the launch control.....it will get gaped bad in anything over 660’ or so.

1 minute ago, Winterman said:

This

:lol: it’s going to get wrecked just like every tuned 900t does. It’s not a fast chassis and it’s an anemic motor

Edited by f7ben

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: it’s going to get wrecked just like every tuned 900t does. It’s not a fast chassis and it’s an anemic motor

At 180hp why is the mach z soooo much quicker 0-60 than your 260hp??You both have launch control,what else could it be:dunno: :poke:

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Im no fan of the 900. In its current form my 850 eats them up and Runs down any one of them that comes out hard out of the hole.  So we know the 900 launches hard, the mach will launch harder and the flat attack Angle of the track will give the mach better top end I think these guys are on to something when they say the mach will eat stock sidewinders. If you get a mach up to 250 it will be tough to beat even in 1000 feet

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Starter, a few. Starting in cold, yes.

Lots of vipers with big miles here. Never saw one with valve issues.

Yep, starter gear issues, frozen relays in cold weather, splitting mufflers on the '14's.

I sold mine after a year.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Im no fan of the 900. In its current form my 850 eats them up and Runs down any one of them that comes out hard out of the hole.  So we know the 900 launches hard, the mach will launch harder and the flat attack Angle of the track will give the mach better top end I think these guys are on to something when they say the mach will eat stock sidewinders. If you get a mach up to 250 it will be tough to beat even in 1000 feet

From what I've read on Dootalk, the Mach Z won't be tuneable. Something to do with the shock package being tied to the ECM. Doo has them locked up so they can't be fucked with.

The ones without the fancy shocks likely will be.

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

My two buds both had nytro mtx. We were talking Monday and they both said the worst sled they ever owned. Reliable, but the whole chassis was just bad.

I loved mine, but I fixed the chassis too

8 hours ago, Blackstar said:

From what I've read on Dootalk, the Mach Z won't be tuneable. Something to do with the shock package being tied to the ECM. Doo has them locked up so they can't be fucked with.

The ones without the fancy shocks likely will be.

The sidewinder with electric shocks also used the ecu. They tuned that, but I get this is more complicated so maybe not

36 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The sidewinder with electric shocks also used the ecu. They tuned that, but I get this is more complicated so maybe not

It’s not complicated.....it’s skidoo locking shit down on purpose 

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s not complicated.....it’s skidoo locking shit down on purpose 

My buddy says they are tuning the side by sides that use the electric shocks so he’s not sure why they can’t tune the mach

Just now, jdsky said:

When you lock your front door it's on purpose dipshit.  

Shut the fuck up dumbfuck....not every manu locks their ecus up on purpose making it difficult for the aftermarket. Stupid faggot ass cocksucker

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Shut the fuck up dumbfuck....not every manu locks their ecus up on purpose making it difficult for the aftermarket. Stupid faggot ass cocksucker

why you always so mad?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Take two seconds to actually read your replies before submitting them you stupid fucking dipshit.  Is everyone in Indiana this fucking stupid or just you???

If you lock something it's on purpose shit for brains. 

Every modern ECU requires a "password" to gain access to it so that it can be reprogrammed.  This is generally referred to as "unlocking" it but I am sure you already knew this you shit for brains cock sucking assfucker.   

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Take two seconds to actually read your replies before submitting them you stupid fucking dipshit.  Is everyone in Indiana this fucking stupid or just you???

Every modern ECU requires a "password" to gain access to it so that it can be reprogrammed.  This is generally referred to as "unlocking" it but I am sure you already knew this you shit for brains cock sucking assfucker.   

Man you are dumb as fuck....just a retarded faggot ass cocksucker

8 minutes ago, jdsky said:

More dumbness

its not just passwords anymore. ECUS now have a rolling encryption to keep tuners out 100% 

If doo did that to the new Mach fuck them 

Just now, ACE said:

More dumbness

its not just passwords anymore. ECUS now have a rolling encryption to keep tuners out 100% 

If doo did that to the new Mach fuck them 

The fucking retard actually thought we were discussing a password :lol: like a windows login 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The fucking retard actually thought we were discussing a password :lol: like a windows login 

Yeah it’s as simple as typing in Password1 :lol: