So is the Mach Z cool or just a whore on the name

Just now, f7ben said:

I’m lost man....no sled manu is making anything I want 

They are not.

I was hoping BRP would come out with a new engine. Above the liter class, turbo in around 220 stock.

Match that in a decent frame and suspension, low to the ground, like the Mach's of old.

I like my old 1000 sdi mach's . Decent power, and on reasonable trails it handles very well in corners, allowing a decent enter/exit and power delivery..if you're not a noob and can understand it's geometry.

No way she keeps up if the trail is nothing but bumps, especially if it's just moguls through the corners.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I have 3 very good sleds to choose from SBYL.  850XRS gade, Matryx 850 137 or a Lynx.   hoping the dealer up in northern maine has a demo would like 40-50 miles on the lynx   

I seen a lynx just outside of Houlton. Nice looking sled coming at ya down the trail. Would of loved to seen it up close. My bud read on his facefuck it was Bangor powersports they had gone up with it. Maybe see if there going back up with it.

As to BRP bringing lynx in for the first time....ya, no.

My 2005 Skandic is a lynx. great sled I'll never sell.

156x24 with a transmission. Sure the long track paddle mofo's have 200 hp, but the Skandic can stop half way up the hill, eat some trail dogs, hook up a trailer and keep going.

holy shit

Rod Johnson is on here too?

:smoke:

so yeah, Mach name on something that isn't the biggest.baddest.mo-fo out there - totally whoring the name.

would be the same as Cat bringing out a 208hp Wildcat, or Polaris releasing a 847cc Storm

lame...

4 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I was hoping BRP would come out with a new engine. Above the liter class, turbo in around 220 stock.

Based on all of the whining and bitching over the current price nobody would ever pay for a purpose built engine in a limited run sled.  Also, 220HP stock and everyone would be bitching and whining about how it should have been 250HP.  

9 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Match that in a decent frame and suspension, low to the ground, like the Mach's of old.

Yes, really low to the ground so it handles like complete dog shit and everyone can bitch and moan some more about that.

10 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I like my old 1000 sdi mach's . Decent power, and on reasonable trails it handles very well in corners, allowing a decent enter/exit and power delivery..if you're not a noob and can understand it's geometry.

Actually most owners not only like their 1000 sdi mach's they actually love them - when they are not clapped out in the shop.  No geometry class needed if you can just ride.....

The Mach is over priced but it will have close to the same power as a stock Winder. With the reported 17.9 psi boost I will bet it will be 200 hp stock. I wasn’t spending 20 grand for a snowmobile. I ordered a Renegade X pkg with the Mach engine for 5500 dollars less than the Mach. I don’t need no silly gauge or smart shocks or launch control bull shit. Should be a great trail sled for sure.

I owned a Winder for 2 seasons and it was a great sled but there is no way I would want another one. This will be my 4th Turbo Doo and there is a reason I’m not on my 4th Winder.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Based on all of the whining and bitching over the current price nobody would ever pay for a purpose built engine in a limited run sled.  Also, 220HP stock and everyone would be bitching and whining about how it should have been 250HP.  

Yes, really low to the ground so it handles like complete dog shit and everyone can bitch and moan some more about that.

Actually most owners not only like their 1000 sdi mach's they actually love them - when they are not clapped out in the shop.  No geometry class needed if you can just ride.....

True on most of that.

All will bitch it ain't more hp.

Disagree on the handling. Low to the ground works great in a smooth groomed trail. 

Blown a couple 1000 sdi's. They are unreliable..but when they work, they work well.

Can't get motors or many parts for the 1000 sdi, so they will just fade away into unobtainium.

7 minutes ago, Doo900t said:

The Mach is over priced but it will have close to the same power as a stock Winder. With the reported 17.9 psi boost I will bet it will be 200 hp stock. I wasn’t spending 20 grand for a snowmobile. I ordered a Renegade X pkg with the Mach engine for 5500 dollars less than the Mach. I don’t need no silly gauge or smart shocks or launch control bull shit. Should be a great trail sled for sure.

I owned a Winder for 2 seasons and it was a great sled but there is no way I would want another one. This will be my 4th Turbo Doo and there is a reason I’m not on my 4th Winder.

The 900T just can’t perform power for power with the other turbo sleds out there. It’s a great chassis but that motor is a deal breaker for me

16 minutes ago, Doo900t said:

I just turned 6,000 miles on my 2017. Best sled evah.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The 900T just can’t perform power for power with the other turbo sleds out there. It’s a great chassis but that motor is a deal breaker for me

The 900t wasn’t meant to compete with sidewinders or any other hyper sled. It was very competitive with sleds in the 800 class.

The new 200 hp 900t will however compete very well with all other stock sleds including Winders and T Cats.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

I just turned 6,000 miles on my 2017. Best sled evah.

That’s awesome. We all have our expectations and opinions. 
 I think all my sleds were the best sled evah until the next one. 
 6000 miles on a 17 isn’t a lot of miles.  That’s only 1200 miles a year.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Doo900t said:

The new 200 hp 900t will however compete very well with all other stock sleds including Winders and T Cats.

Wrong....if it’s any like the 205hp tuned 900s out there now the stock winder destroys it.

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Did the 900 have stock clutching? Behn says the 900 is fastest with stock clutching 

You have a lot of nerve slagging what anybody says. You're fucking full of shit 24/7

But I do find you funny sometimes and your square body and kid involvement stuff seems genuine.  

13 minutes ago, Doo900t said:

The 900t wasn’t meant to compete with sidewinders or any other hyper sled. It was very competitive with sleds in the 800 class.

Nope....a 200hp 900T gets crushed by stock winders

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

2 terrific trail sleds and one that has the possibility to be even better,  whats not to like.  

Apparently the snow tech guys tested one out west and say it's the new jesus sled. 

7 hours ago, ACE said:

The more I think About it, it’s a whore.  Adding fluff to whore out the last of the XP chassis with their awful clutching and new shocks again to bandaid that front end 

the POS doesn’t even have more power than a renegade turbo wtf. Gay. 

Maybe they should hire Ben as their clutching guy?

1 hour ago, Snake said:

The 998 in the Winder has had basically that since 2017.

As '180 class' sleds.

Many dyno out over 200...

Really ? True bypased fuel induced exhaust chamber anti-lag like pro built turbo cars ? I thought winders were single stage spoolers but I could be wrong. I only seen the pretty pictures so far 

Just now, awful knawful said:

Depends who's tune. Don't believe the hype.

Some tuners say stock injectors done at 180hp

I just look at the numbers the tuners are getting out of them and they aren’t very fast power for power