Polaris release 2022 ?? predictions?

8 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

We made our rounds to our respective brands dealers Saturday for a trip we’re going on Wednesday and the service manager at the polaris dealer told my buddy that he hasn’t seen an 850 go over 4200 miles. His assault has 3700 going into the weekend so we’re hoping he breaks that record or we’re gonna have a damper on our weekend...

This one has 4600 miles and no issues and my 2021 has over 2500 no issue

20200830_120417.jpg

Edited by Doug
  • Like 1

well, let's see how this shot over Cat's bow goes... but anyone can buy an RXC from Cat - even @fortune46x

so why 'racers only'?  and where's SkiDoo's cross country sled?

600 Alex, so that answers that question.  the other inevitable ? is will they have the balls to make a SX sled out of them?

CC Poo.png

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Doug said:

This one has 4600 miles and no issues and my 2021 has over 2500 no issue

20200830_120417.jpg

I’ll let him know, he keeps telling me “I have a feeling this ride is gonna be the one it lets loose now” 😂.  Also if cat didn’t have the 2020 RR I’d say that indy is the best looking rider forward chassis sled ever.

7 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

I’ll let him know, he keeps telling me “I have a feeling this ride is gonna be the one it lets loose now” 😂.  Also if cat didn’t have the 2020 RR I’d say that indy is the best looking rider forward chassis sled ever.

My 2019 had 3900 miles on when I traded it.  Regular customer to my dealer purchased it and its still going.  Still has warranty on it so he's not concerned.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

well, let's see how this shot over Cat's bow goes... but anyone can buy an RXC from Cat - even @fortune46x

600 Alex, so that answers that question.  the other inevitable ? is will they have the balls to make a SX sled out of them?

CC Poo.png

Ill respond after 8 hoursish of sleep , running on 2 right now and came on to see if the thread took off for the stupid side of things.. lol

10 hours ago, fortune46x said:

I can't believe no one started a dumpster fire of a thread yet.... So what will it be ? bold new graphics? 850 turbo ? Unicorn seat so the riders can sit on the horn while trail riding ? 

9 hours ago, CFM said:

Every aspect will be 8% -22% better. Lololol 😂 😆 😝 

9 hours ago, Bontz said:

Probably increased pricing and BNG's!!  I still say they're missing the boat if they don't come out with a XCR and snow check option on shocks (to opt for QS3's instead of W/E's).  Oh, and because it's just gotta be said every year ... a TWO STROKE TRIPLE!!! :lol2:

9 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

Mountain turbo and BNG.

9 hours ago, Doug said:

The hottest trend in Snowmobiling for next year.  Power steering 

lmfao Doug!!!

8 hours ago, fortune46x said:

what will they do about the return of cats F7? 

F7 2.0 brah... 

8 hours ago, taperk600 said:

XCR in Matryx

QS3 options on a few models

Turbo 850 for the RMK

Price increase by 35%

And guaranteed delivery of your 2022 spring order before pre-season starts for the 2023s............

7 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

I do hope they come out with a 650 XCR 136

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

sorry, I've been holding back on threads like this because there's FAR less Poo'tards to irritate on this site and if/when I switch brands (seems likely) I don't want to be 'that hypocrite'  :)

but, a 'consumer' 650/850 XCR is inevitable - IDK about the Cross Country guys though, so they'll probably keep the Axys XCR 600, Mountain Turbo has been in the works for a while so you can tick that box, and I'll go way the hell out on a limb and try not to laugh when I say they are bringing back the 440 in a few models to drive a stake right in the heart of the B-Last & Venom.  I also predict shitty QC, relays, wiring and 18% of the Pooluminati proclaiming whatever they do is the 2nd coming of Christ.

an VR1 XCR 650 128 or 136 with Kashima QS3's (after being converted to DSC's) like the Cat RXC uses might be an interesting ride.

I can with confidence say BNG's and Slime Green for the bitchy Wendy Whiners will make a reappearance.  

lastly, a relocation or alteration to the race sleds fuel filler cap... :lol2:

nailed it OTB

Polaris and BRP are listening to their customers and continue to innovate year after year... but wait until March 3rd - when Ramstad loses his mind.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

The last company in the world that should be playing with forced induction is polaris. They can't even keep parts inside an na motor that is "the most reliable motor they've ever designed"

fear not - it was all done 'in house'  :lol2:

but Cat got power steering Tommy - like a 2008 Yamaha

1 minute ago, Tommcat said:

Not happy about the power steering 

you could come up with a PS Delete Kit, claim it reduces weight and makes them faster

there's a great marketing guy in New Hampshire you should talk to.  hold tight, I'll get his number for you...

attachment.php?attachmentid=2036432&d=15

hey @Jerry 976 how do we get our creative shit back from HCS or get it deleted?

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you could come up with a PS Delete Kit, claim it reduces weight and makes them faster

there's a great marketing guy in New Hampshire you should talk to.  hold tight, I'll get his number for you...

attachment.php?attachmentid=2036432&d=15

hey @Jerry 976 how do we get our creative shit back from HCS or get it deleted?

Slick rick has probably already got a polar bear clutch kit iron dogged out for them.

Its the same kit as every other polaris in the snow, but let's not get picky

1 minute ago, Tommcat said:

Slick rick has probably already got a polar bear clutch kit iron dogged out for them.

Its the same kit as every other polaris in the snow, but let's not get picky

and now he can clutch Turbo's for 66 foot radar runs...

They are listening.  Seem to click an awful lot of buttons that pop up on forums.  I also like the turbo.  That will push them to ensure their motors are class leading in durability...or fuck them monstrously.  Quite the pot shot on the Blast, lol.

10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

CC Poo.png

So "racer only" sleds are a reality for two reasons .. 

Epa compliance : since it is a limited build with "off course competition" only to its initial buyers - they are ignored by the carbon sandle recycling hippies that limit what does and doesn't get into production. 

Limited sled builds : they may have new tech they are trying on a limited number of sleds - so in the golden days of snocross they used the mod sleds, XC still has mod sleds but they are still built to the tilt so real world data is hard to come by.  There used to be a set number but the rumors of having a minimum build go away for racers ( we will find out in april) may make a more viable production test for xc and sx racers. 

Skidoo dropped all factory support for xc racing this year. 

14 hours ago, Tommcat said:

Turbo against a 500, or we both build a 500?

Im in either way, but just want to clarify

run what ya brung, avatar wager!  :lol2:

14 hours ago, Deephaven said:

They are listening.  Seem to click an awful lot of buttons that pop up on forums.  I also like the turbo.  That will push them to ensure their motors are class leading in durability...or fuck them monstrously.  Quite the pot shot on the Blast, lol.

clearly Polaris & BRP are listening... and Textron is going to open up the coffin in a few days.

5 hours ago, fortune46x said:

So "racer only" sleds are a reality for two reasons .. 

Epa compliance : since it is a limited build with "off course competition" only to its initial buyers - they are ignored by the carbon sandle recycling hippies that limit what does and doesn't get into production. 

Limited sled builds : they may have new tech they are trying on a limited number of sleds - so in the golden days of snocross they used the mod sleds, XC still has mod sleds but they are still built to the tilt so real world data is hard to come by.  There used to be a set number but the rumors of having a minimum build go away for racers ( we will find out in april) may make a more viable production test for xc and sx racers. 

Skidoo dropped all factory support for xc racing this year. 

I know.  Funny how the Cross Country isn't on their build site though.  Tipped rail 136 is the Iron Dog Kit skid, big shocks and an actual windshield.  Lot's to like there on the Cross Country.   What's the Renegade XRS Competition Package all about for 22?  XC and Iron Donkey?  https://www.ski-doo.com/us/en/shopping-tools/customize-your-own/crossover/renegade.html

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

It is the new IQR.  Perhaps with a lower compression head.  I didn't look at it yet....because I don't want to want one.

IDthink so... probably the same old 600 in the Matryx with premium suspension.

seeing a lot of FOX shocks from Poo - maybe the love affair with WE is over due to the shock shortage this year.  

I want to hear more about the Cross Country and the tipped rail 136 - which if my guess is correct is the same or is similar to the old Iron Dog skid and rides on a trail like a shorter track, ala the Assault being a trail friendly crossover.   And, is the 136 XCR using the same rails as the Cross Country?  Nothing on their site...   

hmmm... 

Rumors are starting to circle .... and getting more and more legit ... Polaris is feeling guilty about the late deliveries on 2021 models that they're offering the $1000 golden ticket to anyone who snow checked last spring.  Still waiting to get 100% certainty on this, but if it's true ... that's gonna push a lot of guys from being on the fence to all in on a 2022 purchase.

That would be good news for anyone ordering a sled this spring because if one manufacturer brings an incentive the others follow.   I know a couple people wanting to order this spring but not with shitty spring discounts being offered.  

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I want to hear more about the Cross Country and the tipped rail 136 - which if my guess is correct is the same or is similar to the old Iron Dog skid and rides on a trail like a shorter track, ala the Assault being a trail friendly crossover.   And, is the 136 XCR using the same rails as the Cross Country?  Nothing on their site...   

hmmm... 

I want one.  Would love to know specifics on the motor....and of course I'd rather have it with an 850, but hmm.