Fuck CFK

I just went over to PayPal and it looks like we need around 12 more members to sign up to come close to breaking even.

I did add the donation button back for those of you that wish to do it that way. It's on the upper right on a computer. Scroll down if you are on a tablet or mobile device.  Thanks guys!

image.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, poopooforme said:

Someone needs to take his own advice....  Unless you are this Jesus....

I will be discussing you reservations with St. Peter tonight over bread and wine, we will  be changing your accommodations to a much warmer climate. Bless you anyways

Never knew that Amazon link existed ... I'll be happy to use that for any future Amazon purchases.  Is it a small percentage of the item purchase amount that you get, or how does it work @ckf?

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Never knew that Amazon link existed ... I'll be happy to use that for any future Amazon purchases.  Is it a small percentage of the item purchase amount that you get, or how does it work @ckf?

Yes, they kick back a few percent on most items. There are a few catalogues that they don't pay out.

• Like 1

Just joined. Been reading the blogs here for years. Great forum. I don't post often but enjoy the banter.

Let us know if you are running the red. The service you provide for all these knuckleheads is well worth a few bucks, much less than seeing a psychologist.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 hours ago, ckf said:

I just went over to PayPal and it looks like we need around 12 more members to sign up to come close to breaking even.

I did add the donation button back for those of you that wish to do it that way. It's on the upper right on a computer. Scroll down if you are on a tablet or mobile device.  Thanks guys!

image.png

Let’s go you cheap bastids 

On 3/1/2021 at 11:59 AM, SSFB said:

If we can get Bhen to donate his empty Coors Light bottle money we will have enough to run the site from now until the year 3021. :ashamed:

He spent it all on a new hot water heater.

47A7C25D-B678-4296-9AEF-BAC720654934.jpeg

• Haha 2