Where the fuck is Zambroski??

On 2/28/2021 at 1:50 PM, BOHICA said:

Dave played up a reformed Frankie pretty good!!!  Had everybody fooled. Wonder if the real Frankie is back in the big house or face down in a gutter somewhere...

remember my drunk cousin slapped you up and stole your money when you lived in tanana, faggot?

• Haha 2

On 3/1/2021 at 4:17 AM, Cold War said:

For a couple of reasons.

Here,  I thought the kid had turned his life around. working steady job, learning trade, moving on from "kill whitey".  kind of disappointing.  

well kill yourself faggot. problem solved. i used to be an auto tech at a shop but my boss cheaper out on me and i fix peoples cars working for myself. have fun sucking your boss's dick for a raise you faggot white boy

14 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

well kill yourself faggot. problem solved. i used to be an auto tech at a shop but my boss cheaper out on me and i fix peoples cars working for myself. have fun sucking your boss's dick for a raise you faggot white boy

Sure we can’t bring back the Dave version?   :lol:

what a mess.  

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

september 2020 i got banned for bringing up real life info or insulting family members or something like that by that faggot pos shortstop20, while you and your gay boyfriend mach were breaking the rules in the same way and weren't getting banned. maybe you are a ssfbs gay boyfriend to not get banned. good job faggot. since september 10th 2020 till now my account was superstinker

If you were banned then how was he using your account? :bc:

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Remember your drunk ass pushed your old auntie down the stairs?

That's a true faggot!

i was drunk so i don't remember, how ever, i could have easily slapped the fuck out of u while being totally hammered. know nothing weak faggot englanders like yourself only know about fighting from playing call of duty

Edited by FrankieJames7

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i was drunk so i don't remember, how ever, i could have easily slapped the fuck out of u while being totally hammered. know nothing weak faggot englanders like yourself only know about fighting from playing call of duty

5 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Get ASE certified and you’ll have a job forever.  My son in law got hired by an Infiniti dealer and 

they paid for it.  Hes doing pretty well last few years, now he’s looking to buy a Cornwall Tools truck.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Get ASE certified and you’ll have a job forever.  My son in law got hired by an Infiniti dealer and 

they paid for it.  Hes doing pretty well last few years, now he’s looking to buy a Cornwall Tools truck.

ase is a joke. business owners are fucking retarded for putting so much emphasis on such bs. im not too interested in working for someone else when i get 100 dollars an hour fixing people's cars employing myself. a few thousand dollars more invested in tools and a growing customer base i will have money and a reputation. the entire auto industry is fucked if you are working for someone else. 

11 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

ase is a joke. business owners are fucking retarded for putting so much emphasis on such bs. im not too interested in working for someone else when i get 100 dollars an hour fixing people's cars employing myself. a few thousand dollars more invested in tools and a growing customer base i will have money and a reputation. the entire auto industry is fucked if you are working for someone else. 

Hey I have no clue. If you’re staying busy and doing good for people, they will tell their family and friends and your business will get referrals. I just know my son-in-law’s done pretty good for himself, and he’s lazier than a pet raccoon.   :lol: 

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey I have no clue. If you’re staying busy and doing good for people, they will tell their family and friends and your business will get referrals. I just know my son-in-law’s done pretty good for himself, and he’s lazier than a pet raccoon.   :lol: 

a capable tech that can fix modern cars should be making over 125k a year as the norm. the amount of skill and knowledge required is high, and if applied to any other trade that's the minimum an individual would make. sadly people that fix cars for a living slave for over 8 hours a day to get 60k average, 80-100k is tops. it is expensive to own a shop, so lots of the door rate to shops goes to stuff like mortgages and lifts and tire machines and a big electric bill, but for shops that already have all that paid off, tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of customers money and employees hard work go to mail order wives and vacations to vegas for the boss. truly is sad. my last 9-5 i was getting paid 13 dollars an hour. the way i quit was i had a key to the front door, i went there in the middle of the night on a wednesday with a customers car in my bay and got all my shit, pushed my tool box through the snow on thw sidewalk all the way to my house and walked out on my old boss

Edited by FrankieJames7
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

What's call of duty? When I shit on your drunk carcass outside the liquor store?

Us white working folk are the reason you get handouts from the government.

You're welcome!

If you were so smart why did you give your land away for some shiney beads from some faggot in a frilly shirt?

10 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

What's call of duty? When I shit on your drunk carcass outside the liquor store?

Us white working folk are the reason you get handouts from the government.

You're welcome!

If you were so smart why did you give your land away for some shiney beads from some faggot in a frilly shirt?

kill yourself retard

4 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

kill yourself retard

What school did you get your auto tech credentials from?

Edit: 

Nevermind I read above you're just a back yard flunky with a high regard for himself.

Edited by awful knawful
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

What school did you get your auto tech credentials from?

Edit: 

Nevermind I read above you're just a back yard flunky with a high regard for himself.

I could teach him how to operate a dozer in under 8 hours proficiently. In fact any mouth breather could learn it in a day

• Like 2

15 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

september 2020 i got banned for bringing up real life info or insulting family members or something like that by that faggot pos shortstop20, while you and your gay boyfriend mach were breaking the rules in the same way and weren't getting banned. maybe you are a ssfbs gay boyfriend to not get banned. good job faggot. since september 10th 2020 till now my account was superstinker

Do you have a problem with @SSFB smoking a sausage?

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

i'd have him look real carefully at that.  done a few tool truck guys loans and the incomes not impressive as you would think saddling mechanics with 10's of thousands in debts.  I see good techs making more.  

24 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i'd have him look real carefully at that.  done a few tool truck guys loans and the incomes not impressive as you would think saddling mechanics with 10's of thousands in debts.  I see good techs making more.  

Yeah,  it is a mess.  Snap on is probably the best, but my neighbor still lost his ass.  Put all his savings into it.  We can’t keep a Cornwall, Marco guy around here.  They don’t last a year.   

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I could teach him how to operate a dozer in under 8 hours proficiently. In fact any mouth breather could learn it in a day

Lol yeah.

Many have come and gone.

There's operators and there's good operators.

Clutching guru, super mechanic that sells a car over a loose bolt and now equipment operator.

Your awesomeness knows no bounds.

You can't make this shit up!

:lol: