Where the fuck is Zambroski??

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

I wish Fred and ice would come back.  Some classic melt down would be great 

Drunken Christmas melt downs! I sure do miss those!  :lol:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Important question.  Do you upgrade to cheese curds instead of the french fries?

You have too it multiplies the grease intake for the ride :lol:

Honestly though, the Trainwreck with Casulties burger at The Trestle Inn with a couple beers and a whooped out trail on a Saturday night forced me to stop at a shelter outhouse one time in 2006  :fullofshit:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

Does it really matter if he's back? :lol2:

not to everyone, but he's my favorite internet Polack 

still trying to decide if I should send to $25 @ckf a get him a gift card for Hooters 

bubble.gif

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

not to everyone, but he's my favorite internet Polack 

still trying to decide if I should send to $25 @ckf a get him a gift card for Hooters 

bubble.gif

He'll be back, he's probably just pouting over the 24hr vacation.

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

You have too it multiplies the grease intake for the ride :lol:

Honestly though, the Trainwreck with Casulties burger at The Trestle Inn with a couple beers and a whooped out trail on a Saturday night forced me to stop at a shelter outhouse one time in 2006  :fullofshit:

Culver's fries are no good, everyone knows this.

You are the first one I've met who took on the Trainwreck with Casualties and left on a sled.  Lesser men have been known to eat that and leave in their pickups.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Culver's fries are no good, everyone knows this.

You are the first one I've met who took on the Trainwreck with Casualties and left on a sled.  Lesser men have been known to eat that and leave in their pickups.

Yeah I'll never do that again :lol:

Went there this summer in the RZR they were handling the social distance thing pretty good.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, ckf said:

I don't ask much of you guys. I rarely get involved in the political posts here.  I enjoy the friendly banter that takes place in about a half a dozen threads here. Most that post in those threads know that the BS is left at the door. Z knows better than most here about this, yet he continued to push. I assume he was drunk as Z and I have become good friends here over the years and his behavior the other night was unacceptable.

If you, or anyone else doesn't like the few personal rules that I have here, you are more than welcome to show yourself the door. Fact is this place is now costing me money....if I can't enjoy the place, why bother?

Even with all the people that came here when they got booted from HCS? :dunno: 

You gave them their own safe space and everything.  

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Even with all the people that came here when they got booted from HCS? :dunno: 

You gave them their own safe space and everything.  

I upgraded the server before the HCS guys came as we were having issues with speed and search. In the grand scheme of the database, they aren't adding any strain on the system.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, ckf said:

I upgraded the server before the HCS guys came as we were having issues with speed and search. In the grand scheme of the database, they aren't adding any strain on the system.

I understand that but it sucks to hear this place costs you money just so all us can be here and act like idiots. I thought maybe with the new influx of people recently you might actually break even.  

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I understand that but it sucks to hear this place costs you money just so all us can be here and act like idiots. I thought maybe with the new influx of people recently you might actually break even.  

We've had a few new guys sign up. We might get a few more if Bhen doesn't chase them all off. :lol:

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

No idea where I was on my subscription but I sent you payment for renewal. Think I forgot to put Snake in the box.

Cheapest entertainment on the planet.

Thanks Moe :bc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

This whole Dave/Frankie thing is awesome, what a way to end a weekend!

I wonder how many more alter ego's Dave has?

The Frankie deal was very disappointing to hear. It's not that hard to sneak on to a site now with all of the VPN's and other things out there.