Where the fuck is Zambroski??

8 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Don't worry, he will be back! 

Most likely,,,but his ego gets the best of him and his posting style is soooooo easy to recognize he will never last long.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Dude it's been like 6+ months and a whole story about jail and after jail.  Trying to start new and be friendly with everyone.   It was quite the second life :lol: 

Just fuckin wow! 

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Most likely,,,but his ego gets the best of him and his posting style is soooooo easy to recognize he will never last long.

He’s basically a more annoying version of zoso

• Like 1

Just now, Kev144 said:

I wish Fred and ice would come back.  Some classic melt down would be great 

I’d take any of the old guys back verse these fucking hcs morons....bunch of retarded hilljack mouth breathing fucks

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’d take any of the old guys back verse these fucking hcs morons....bunch of retarded hilljack mouth breathing fucks

So do you think acting like an asshole to them is going to scare them off??? Is it your intent to keep this site from ever growing??Should @ckf consult with you before allowing anyone to join??? Really dude quit acting like a fucking child that got pushed out of the sandbox FFS. Just about every person here was on HCS first ,,and your still a member so fucking stifle meathead

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The HCS guys are alright, come on Bhen. :bc:

34 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Dave played up a reformed Frankie pretty good!!!  Had everybody fooled. Wonder if the real Frankie is back in the big house or face down in a gutter somewhere...

Seriously.   It’s never been Frankie? 
crazy! 

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

They could literally all be the same fucking person....bunch of fucking no mind right wing assholes and we didn’t need any more of those. Not a single one of them offers a new take

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They could literally all be the same fucking person....bunch of fucking no mind right wing assholes and we didn’t need any more of those. Not a single one of them offers a new take

I'm surprised you don't go to tbp anymore it's alot less of the crazy and more sled/boat/car talk over politics. 

Edited by Kev144

27 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Agreed. I think Ben keeps forgetting that just about everyone here was from HCS. Having more right winger's on a sled sites seems to be the common theme.  At some point some may begin to think for themselves instead of going with everything that their party says..:dunno:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1