Skidoo inner crank seal question

My friend scabbed together an 05 Summit 800 together from 3 different sleds.  It has a bad inner crank seal that was sucking oil faster than wildboar sucks cum out of his boyfriend's anus. He deleted the oil pump and made a block off plate for that, runs premix.

My question is with the bad inner seal wouldn't the oil in the center cavity also get sucked out? He doesn't seem to make the connection.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What a gay fucking thread....delete this shit

This is an actual snowmobile topic.

Can't stop thinking about gay shit huh ben?  Biden will have a safe group for you set up soon.  Maybe SSFB will set up a special forum just for your kind.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

My friend scabbed together an 05 Summit 800 together from 3 different sleds.  It has a bad inner crank seal that was sucking oil faster than wildboar sucks cum out of his boyfriend's anus. He deleted the oil pump and made a block off plate for that, runs premix.

My question is with the bad inner seal wouldn't the oil in the center cavity also get sucked out? He doesn't seem to make the connection.

6 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

This is an actual snowmobile topic.

Can't stop thinking about gay shit huh ben?  Biden will have a safe group for you set up soon.  Maybe SSFB will set up a special forum just for your kind.

Who’s thinking about gay shit? 

Fucking dumbass faggot

2 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I was thinking about the engine sucking oil out of the water pump cavity and needed a good description of how fast it's happening :dunno: 

Seems like everyone here except you understands the relation.

We all know what you were thinking about.....no need to verbalize it 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn...that passed out (so he says) pegging really fucked up dildo440’s mind...get some therapy Bruh.🥴😳

It's great knowing that my asshole is in your head 24/7 living rent free.  You'll never get it though SBYL.  Fortunately for you f7Jen's pussy is swelling more with each reach around.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

That's what I told him but he's like nah it'll be fine.  When it overheats he'll figure it out.

He’s an idiot then and will be squeaking both cylinders soon. 

44 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He’s an idiot then and will be squeaking both cylinders soon. 

Holy Fuck he rigged up a hose going down there with a airline shot bottle that he is filling with oil each day :lol:

He has my flywheel puller I need now for my 600 he's not answering my mssgs, I bet he's out playing in the fresh snow now!  Shouldn't be long.

• Haha 1