Suspect Cooked Victim’s Heart and Served It With Potatoes:

• Platinum Contributing Member

WTF.   

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lawrence-paul-anderson-cooked-victims-heart-and-served-it-with-potatoes-to-release-demons-say-cops

Lawrence Paul Anderson, 42, confessed to breaking into 41-year-old Andrea Lynn Blankenship’s home in Chickasha, Oklahoma, on Feb. 12 by breaking down her back door with his shoulder. He then allegedly confessed to killing her and cutting out her heart, taking it across the street to his aunt and uncle’s home and sauteing it with potatoes. He then tried to force them to eat it to “release the demons” before he fatally attacked his uncle and nearly killed his aunt. He is also charged with murdering their 4-year old granddaughter Kaeos Yates.

9 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Like chicken most will say.

People think it tastes like pork because in movies we hear it called “long pig.” But that term originated in places like Papua New Guinea, where they eat wild boar. They’re not eating our big, fat, domesticated pigs that have white meat. Boars don’t have white meat. They just don’t. I remember eating a heritage pig and it was some of the reddest, most flavorful meat I’d ever had. It was almost like venison. And I think it’s more akin to that.

This particular cut was super beefy. It had a very pronounced, beefy flavor to it. The muscle I cut was tough and chewy. It tasted good, but the experience wasn’t the best.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/gykmn7/legal-ethical-cannibalism-human-meat-tacos-reddit-wtf

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

WTF.   

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lawrence-paul-anderson-cooked-victims-heart-and-served-it-with-potatoes-to-release-demons-say-cops

Lawrence Paul Anderson, 42, confessed to breaking into 41-year-old Andrea Lynn Blankenship’s home in Chickasha, Oklahoma, on Feb. 12 by breaking down her back door with his shoulder. He then allegedly confessed to killing her and cutting out her heart, taking it across the street to his aunt and uncle’s home and sauteing it with potatoes. He then tried to force them to eat it to “release the demons” before he fatally attacked his uncle and nearly killed his aunt. He is also charged with murdering their 4-year old granddaughter Kaeos Yates.

Eeeeessshhh, apparently Oklahoma is trying to make a run at Jeffrey Dahmer and Ed Gein from Wisconsin. :lmao:

• Gold Member

I think they say the most eco friendly means of dealing with the deceased is composting and then using the compost for gardens and such.

the Italy landslide that dumped a couple hundred caskets from a cemetery into the ocean looks pretty fucked.

chunks of casket being removed from ocean

Edited by BOHICA