Is MaineCat a piece of shit?

Is MaineCat a piece of shit?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think MaineCat is a piece of shit? No explanation needed, but feel free to elaborate on your answer.

• Yes
    • No

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not a fan of these polls.  While our political opinions have grown wide apart I simply don't know the man in person enough to vote where he himself is a piece of shit or not. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Try to keep up, singling out members is common practice here.  Not your thing?  Dootalk and HCS will gladly accept your membership as theirs are dwindling.

No keeping up needed. Singling out people is fine with me. Calling someone a pc of shit because of their opinions and starting a poll about it seems a little extreme. Sounds like something a butthurt liberal would do.

5 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

No keeping up needed. Singling out people is fine with me. Calling someone a pc of shit because of their opinions and starting a poll about it seems a little extreme. Sounds like something a butthurt liberal would do.

MC is the only butthurt liberal in this thread.

45 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

C'mon man. I don't agree with much of what he says, but do we really need to target members here?

What do you expect with a bunch of children?  I can't debate like an adult so I am going to call them names.
 :crybaby2:

43 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Mission Accomplished!

Oh and I voted for myself.

:lol:

42 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your* way off man.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Hey Jeff, this convo is about MC being a piece of shit, which gets posted multiple times daily here :justsaying:

Why? Because he believes things you don't? I don't exactly see eye to eye with him, Doesn't make him a piece of shit.

At the end of the day your attitude is what's wrong with this country. Don't agree with someone? Go full on nuclear. No one can just disagree and still be civil these days. 

• Like 8