Yamaha Sidewinder

Yamadoo

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, bladefever said:

That was a lot of talking that really didn't say much...... Looks like that talent has been handed down over the years...

The Lesters have made a career out of yammering on endlessly with out saying much.

• Like 1

(Looks at the Lesters..... looks at Tim.  Sees few, if any, differences........)

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

The Lesters have made a career out of yammering on endlessly with out saying much.

On 1/31/2017 at 0:49 AM, Puzzleboy said:

Was on Ka-jee-jee-mart tonight....... Lots o' Sidewinders for sale, new & used. 

Tim, what's going on...... don't these guys want to be King O' the Lakes?????

Plenty of 850's for sale as well

Edited by Poncho

On 2/1/2017 at 8:33 AM, Poncho said:

Plenty of 850's for sale as well

A search on Kijjji shows 7 at dealers in Ontario for sale.   None are resales.  There are a few 850s at dealers but the vast majority of them are sold.  There are way more Polaris 800s on dealers floors from what I have seen in my travels.  

That being said there are quite a few SW and 9000 resales listed for sale.  

1 minute ago, scottyr said:

A search on Kijjji shows 7 at dealers in Ontario for sale.   None are resales.  There are a few 850s at dealers but the vast majority of them are sold.  There are way more Polaris 800s on dealers floors from what I have seen in my travels.  

Yep, I checked my 2017 XCR 800 as well.  There are 5 in Ontario, none are resales.....Puzzle will reply they only built 5 but what the fack.....

5 minutes ago, scottyr said:

I can image they will sit on those SW's and 9000's for some time.....after studding, spare belt and tax 20K out the door is the reality.....there will be some fire sales for sure.

I dont think there are tons of XCRs out there either?  There are lots Pro S 800s and a surprising amount of base model SB 800s.  I think Poo dealers over-ordered on those.  

Edited by scottyr

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/guelph/skidoo-850-etec/1233488668

Add that one to the retarded kijjiji ad thread.

I was offered a brand new 17 850 X yesterday for $13900 + tax  

13 minutes ago, scottyr said:

I dont think there are tons of XCRs out there either?  There are lots Pro S 800s and a surprising amount of base model SB 800s.  I think Poo dealers over-ordered on those.  

Do they make a 136" with a traditional tunnel ? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Can we please see a stock one run the same course so it means something?

Stock with studs, most guys are reporting 116-120 on ice. 110-115 on snow. Distances around 2500 ft. Only videos I have seen have been drag races.

If your a guy who wants to see how fast your sled goes stock, you are also likely to be the guy who's going throw mods at it too.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Stock with studs, most guys are reporting 116-120 on ice. 110-115 on snow. Distances around 2500 ft. Only videos I have seen have been drag races.

If your a guy who wants to see how fast your sled goes stock, you are also likely to be the guy who's going throw mods at it too.

I used to mod but only clutching.  My XCR will stay stock.....this year :)  I have yet to run head to head with another comparable XCR 800.  The machine is not a big number runner, it's geared for trail fun.  Last weekend on my runway, groomed, loose snow 0 C.  The best I got on radar was 92mph indicated 97mph.  The other sleds I was with run GSX 600 ETEC 86mph, 2011 Rush 800 89mph, 2015 AXYS 800 91mph.  The AXYS wasn't pulling good RPM that day.

Edited by Poncho