'I lost 20 retailers and it's cost me $65 MILLION': MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell

53 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have at least 10 all 3 sizes I like the fuller style my wife likes the flatter style 

Didn't work I tried it for a week while I was camping in MN a few yrs ago....believe I actually started a thread here about it.

:lol:

Edited by Dave

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Any guy that 59 and dyes their hair is a putz

Almost as big a putz as sneaking off to get your hair dyed at a closed salon....meanwhile telling everyone to stay home.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Business is in the shitter and now he’s being sued for big money by the voting machine company. What an absolute idiot. Trumpers. :lol: 

Could work out for him in the end if they find proof of what he said was true.

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

A lot of people like to buy things from liars. 

What a weird thing to say. I’m looking forward to the court case, apparently so is he. As is Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, and anybody else dominion is suing or threatening. You have to wonder why people like that are actually looking forward to being sued for more than $1 billion. The discovery process is going to be interesting, as is the evidence that they say that they have.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

What a weird thing to say. I’m looking forward to the court case, apparently so is he. As is Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, and anybody else dominion is suing or threatening. You have to wonder why people like that are actually looking forward to being sued for more than $1 billion. The discovery process is going to be interesting, as is the evidence that they say that they have.

Exactly....get it all out in the open...if nothing comes of it....so be it.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The pillow guy does claim to be a voting machine expert. Just like Arctic Crusher. :lol: 

I’m really looking forward to it. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I enjoy watching people think goofy shit and believe it  

You've thought alot of goofy shit as well....so there's that.

Edited by Dave

32 minutes ago, Dave said:

Almost as big a putz as sneaking off to get your hair dyed at a closed salon....meanwhile telling everyone to stay home.

Almost like a sledless Canadian posting on a snowmobile forum his advice on American politics.

50 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Business is in the shitter and now he’s being sued for big money by the voting machine company. What an absolute idiot. Trumpers. :lol: 

good discovery will be fun . and with that lawsuit it is instantly illegal for states to destroy evidence    

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Kind of weird how a voting machine company has so much money to sue everybody...  voting machine business must be pretty profitable.

• Like 1