'I lost 20 retailers and it's cost me $65 MILLION': MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

What a weird thing to say. I’m looking forward to the court case, apparently so is he. As is Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, and anybody else dominion is suing or threatening. You have to wonder why people like that are actually looking forward to being sued for more than $1 billion. The discovery process is going to be interesting, as is the evidence that they say that they have.

It'll all go away quietly.

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Greg seems to be masturbating about the whole thing.  😆

Haters gonna hate.  Bitter haters just gonna whine.  I laugh,

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

good discovery will be fun . and with that lawsuit it is instantly illegal for states to destroy evidence    

Again, this will all quietly just go away.  Pillows will be paid nicely to just be quiet.  He'll win in silence.

4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Kind of weird how a voting machine company has so much money to sue everybody...  voting machine business must be pretty profitable.

Isn't it though!  Hmmmm....

funny the trumpers claim that all these guys can't wait to fight this lawsuit yet Rudy's been running like a bitch from the process server.  

I think it would be good for america for this to go to court and see what proof the Trumpers have rather than months worth of speculation and "lies"  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

funny the trumpers claim that all these guys can't wait to fight this lawsuit yet Rudy's been running like a bitch from the process server.  

I think it would be good for america for this to go to court and see what proof the Trumpers have rather than months worth of speculation and "lies"  

Oh you mean like Trump impeachment cases? Russian collusion cases? Things like that? 

• Thanks 1

• USA Contributing Member
18 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Any guy that 59 and dyes their hair is a putz

I'll buy from a self starter / hard worker that has a good product. You keep living your cushy lifestyle given to you by your BIL while running your piehole on others accomplishments.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

As it should politics be dammed. Open it all up and prove noting happened or close it all down and continue with allegations and accusations of nefarious activity. It is the only solution to truly deal with this situation.

But according to the resident twatt twins it is a danger to democracy to have open and free elections and have open and free investigations on said elections to provide assurances that indeed it was carried out on the up and up. It's what a true democracy would do.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1