'I lost 20 retailers and it's cost me $65 MILLION': MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell

Not gonna lie ... if Pelosi had a product line of something I liked, I'd boycott the shit out of that too.  So this dude made his bed, unfortunately.  I would like to think people could make purchases based on what they like & the quality of the product, but this is the world we now live in (and I'll be the first to admit it's f'ing stooooopid).

What’s particularly notable about Dominion’s lawsuit is that it doesn’t just allege defamation by Lindell; it also heavily suggests that he was repeatedly given such platforms because of business ties. At one point, it cites reporting that MyPillow was responsible for more than one-third of advertising for Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s show in early 2020. When it brings up the viral Feb. 2 Newsmax segment, it notes that Lindell was welcomed back later that day, with a host emphasizing the “good relationship” between the two. Over and over again, it emphasizes how Lindell’s conspiracy theories came alongside pitches to buy his products, often with discount codes. It notes Trump’s repeated endorsements of Lindell and his products.

In other words, the implication is that Lindell was allowed to keep spouting these things — even as the likes of Giuliani, Dobbs and former Trump lawyer Sidney Powell were sidelined — because of money.
One of many big holes in Lindell’s conspiracy theory is that recounts and audits haven’t turned up a shred of evidence of systemic fraud. Even Trump appointees said the November 3 election was “the most secure in American history.” But Lindell, of course, is far past the point of letting facts get in the way of anything.

In his documentary, Lindell interviews a number of so-called “experts” — such as retired Col. Phil Waldron, who was recently in the news for working with Giuliani in Michigan to spread debunked claims about Biden’s victory — with accompaniment provided by ominous music that seems lifted straight from a spoof.
Lindell, it should be noted, has for months been moving the goalposts about when he would finally present his smoking-gun evidence of fraud. “Absolute Proof” does prove one thing: that Lindell's been bluffing the whole time.

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

A lot of people like to buy things from liars. 

Yeah Dayton's and target thrived for years 

Best pillows ever will buy again when I need some even if he makes your pathetic kind sad 

Edited by Ez ryder