Where's my fucking $2800

given the inflationary concerns of Biden's stimulus i would prefer that the deal fall apart even though it would hurt the stock market. 

Until i see the final bill i am holding off on filing my 2020 taxes because if others are getting free money i want it too.  Esp where i lost all my other deductions/credits this year.  Same reason my kids are still taking out student loans.  

Edited by Angry ginger

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

I'm glad they're still handing out student loans with no idea if they will ever need to be paid back.  That's fantastic.

TBH the base amount they give is not objectionable.  It's 27k through the feds for 4 years and anyone should be able to pay that back.  Where it gets tricky is in the other column and for grad students where you can borrow yourself into oblivion getting a useless degree.  My kids are both borrowing the 27k.   They don't need it but i want them to have skin in the game.  if they both graduate and get decent jobs i'll pay them off if they are lay abouts fuckem or they better hope Biden comes through.   

fedloans.PNG

Y’all still can’t figure out why Trump backed this? It’s because it can’t and wont happen. That’s why. Too bad that I won’t really blow back on Biden anyway. Just like student loan debt relief and the $15 minimum wage. All bullshit. Can’t get the poor to vote for you without promising them free shit. 

4 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Y’all still can’t figure out why Trump backed this? It’s because it can’t and wont happen. That’s why. Too bad that I won’t really blow back on Biden anyway. Just like student loan debt relief and the $15 minimum wage. All bullshit. Can’t get the poor to vote for you without promising them free shit. 

That why Trump was pushing for 2.3 trillion leading up to the election ?

President-elect Joe Biden said Monday that Americans would receive $2,000 in coronavirus relief payments "immediately" if Georgia voted for both Democrats in the US Senate runoffs

https://www.businessinsider.com/biden-georgia-senate-runoff-2000-stimulus-checks-immediately-2021-1