Rush Limbaugh kicked the bucket....

Dave

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The ringleader of the ecdl ....the original perpetrators of fsce group think and Africa american piling

its like he has the worst case of selective amnesia ever

Hey I'm glad you're all glad Rush is dead.  :lol: 

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, ickyoldman said:

Man, this forum is sure home to a lot of faggots who are absolutely clueless.

11 hours ago, ickyoldman said:

It means you have no experience and don't know shit......

Care to tell me one thing I said that was wrong?

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

3 fuckwads reply.  Some nice hate added by moto as well.  Nicely done boys.

Same question... Care to tell me one thing I said that was wrong? Its not my fault your historical references encompass only a timeframe that supports your view. Its not my fault that refuse to look at the totality of media bias. If you'd bother to do so, you'd realize that Rush was absolutely not the first to spotlight this bias. Rush was merely the first, in your bubble, to spotlight said bias. Of course he did so by asserting his own bias masquerading as accuracy. The fact you hold him such high esteem doesn't bode well for your levels of insightfulness and awareness.  But yeah, I was 13 when you first heard Rush so there's that.  :lol:

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Same question... Care to tell me one thing I said that was wrong? Its not my fault your historical references encompass only a timeframe that supports your view. Its not my fault that refuse to look at the totality of media bias. If you'd bother to do so, you'd realize that Rush was absolutely not the first to spotlight this bias. Rush was merely the first, in your bubble, to spotlight said bias. Of course he did so by asserting his own bias masquerading as accuracy. The fact you hold him such high esteem doesn't bode well for your levels of insightfulness and awareness.  But yeah, I was 13 when you first heard Rush so there's that.  :lol:

You have no depth of knowledge......You minimize the significance of a guy running two businesses.........Your viewpoint is one I would expect from your generation

Edited by ickyoldman

7 minutes ago, ickyoldman said:

You have no depth of knowledge......You minimize the significance of a guy running two businesses.........Your viewpoint is one I would expect from your generation

Oh hi zoso

• Like 1

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, ickyoldman said:

I have a far greater depth of knowledge than you have thus far shown. I did not minimize Wolfy's significance or minimize the accomplishment of running two business'. Wolfy only added them to try and bolster his importance and thereby bolster the validity of his argument. However I did minimize their importance on the topic of Rush Limbaugh as they are immaterial to said discussion. 

Would you mind expanding on what viewpoint is typical of my generation?

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I have a far greater depth of knowledge than you have thus far shown. I did not minimize Wolfy's significance or minimize the accomplishment of running two business'. Wolfy only added them to try and bolster his importance and thereby bolster the validity of his argument. However I did minimize their importance on the topic of Rush Limbaugh as they are immaterial to said discussion. 

He’s a troll. Not a very good one either. Hides behind a fake profile. Basically a cunt. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Gen X is really the greatest generation.  Boomers can't handle it.  

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s a troll. Not a very good one either. Hides behind a fake profile. Basically a cunt. :lol: 

Ickyoldman is zoso(craig)

Edited by Dave

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Circular conversations which are unwinnable.......It's unlikely I will ever get my point across to you......You are incapable of receiving information from others in a manner that allows you to process it in an unbiased manner.....This is how your generation "converses."  I will not be sucked into your black hole of perpetual circle speak.  10000+ posts here?  You are almost as pathetic as Mainecat.........Time to move on, Junior........

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, ickyoldman said:

Circular conversations which are unwinnable.......It's unlikely I will ever get my point across to you......You are incapable of receiving information from others in a manner that allows you to process it in an unbiased manner.....This is how your generation "converses."  I will not be sucked into your black hole of perpetual circle speak.  10000+ posts here?  You are almost as pathetic as Mainecat.........Time to move on, Junior........

In other words, you cannot defend your position. I have been very straightforward with my position. There is no circular aspect to this at all.

The fact of the matter is Wolfy's experience as a business owner is wholly irrelevant to Rush Limbaugh's bias. Another fact is the US national media has, throughout the entirety of its existence, been biased and sensational. A third fact, Rush Limbaugh is not the first person to note this, nor is he the first person to note this bias while also promoting their own brand of bias in the process. 

Now please explain the circular nature of that argument? Perhaps it is time to move on, for you, junior.  :news:

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

In other words, you cannot defend your position. I have been very straightforward with my position. There is no circular aspect to this at all.

The fact of the matter is Wolfy's experience as a business owner is wholly irrelevant to Rush Limbaugh's bias. Another fact is the US national media has, throughout the entirety of its existence, been biased and sensational. A third fact, Rush Limbaugh is not the first person to note this, nor is he the first person to note this bias while also promoting their own brand of bias in the process. 

Now please explain the circular nature of that argument? Perhaps it is time to move on, for you, junior.  :news:

OK snowflake.....good luck in your world..This site is full of them.....Yikes......

Edited by ickyoldman

On 2/17/2021 at 8:31 PM, DriftBusta said:

Furthering?  He was the one who exposed the mainstream media.  30 years ago.  And he was demonized forever about it.  An imperfect man certainly.  But his impact was huge and he is the one who even coined the term.

23 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Oh just stop. He profited from peddling bullshit to stupid people. He made money by furthering the divide. He was a part of the problem. Good fucking riddance. 

23 hours ago, Kivalo said:

13, whats that got to do with the price of tea in china?

It only shows that you were probably still eating your boogers, and had no idea wtf you're talking about when Rush came on the scene and exposed the liberal media and their bias/lies.  I was an adult paying taxes and he helped guys like me realize that most people in the media and Washington were my fucking enemies.  You were fucking 13 and had no idea.

8 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Your statement about "furthering the divide, and what what I responded to in the first place.  Your statement is nonsense.  He goes back 33 years, and was a leading conservative voice, in a sea of fucking liberals.  There was no divide, there was one fucking narrative, and he helped expose it.  Now we're going back to that, thanks to the Nancy Pelosi, Bette Midler and Kivalos of the world.  There was no one before Rush who was exposing the bias and narratives, thats how he got his audience.  You say there was, so name them.  Now we have the liberals running amok in Washington, and you want to blame a guy who's been warning us about them since you were 13 (and had a deeply honed in political opinions at 13 I'm sure  :lol:  ) .  And trust me, opinions about my "level of insightfulness and awareness", from a guy who just spewed that nonsensical word vomit, is the least of my concerns.   :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m an excellent troll. I don’t act like a cunt either. And everyone knows about my profiles. 

Don't sell yourself short like that....you're very cunty at times!!!

:lol:

• Thanks 1