Rush Limbaugh kicked the bucket....

Dave

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Rush was the first guy to expose mainstream narratives, and how they were all in liberal lockstep.  He was dead on correct about it as well.  i choose to recognize and respect him for that.  Some of you woketards take the all too predictable positions, cuz you're all so woke and all......and were probably still in grade school when Rush hit the scene.  Do you remember how he was treated back then?  i do.

Well the USA was in what would be a 12 year run of Republican Presidents so clearly that liberal dogma wasn't working so well. 

I was 20 in '96, working in a sawmill when I first heard Rush.  Lunchtime the boss would have to listen to him for a half-hour.  I couldn't fucking stand it, had to go outside to get away from listening to his pompous bragadocias bullshit.  Mind you, at 20 really don't know shit from shiolah to be honest, so can't say whether back then he was right or wrong on a lot of things.  Started listening to him the moment Biden announced he was running against Trump, and I must say, it was an entertaining year.  He sounded a lot different than I remember from 25 years ago.  Didn't know he was a diddler.  When was that conviction?

8 minutes ago, hayward said:

I was 20 in '96, working in a sawmill when I first heard Rush.  Lunchtime the boss would have to listen to him for a half-hour.  I couldn't fucking stand it, had to go outside to get away from listening to his pompous bragadocias bullshit.  Mind you, at 20 really don't know shit from shiolah to be honest, so can't say whether back then he was right or wrong on a lot of things.  Started listening to him the moment Biden announced he was running against Trump, and I must say, it was an entertaining year.  He sounded a lot different than I remember from 25 years ago.  Didn't know he was a diddler.  When was that conviction?

He was convicted in the court of common sense when he got caught with 2 months worth of boner pills traveling to the worlds #1 underage sex tourism hot spot 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He was convicted in the court of common sense when he got caught with 2 months worth of boner pills traveling to the worlds #1 underage sex tourism hot spot 

well that's not something one wants on their resume I'd suppose. :lol:

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

well that's not something one wants on their resume I'd suppose. :lol:

No it wasn’t.....he ended up admitting to being addicted to pain killers within days of that news breaking and he slinked into rehab and out of sight for a while 

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

13, whats that got to do with the price of tea in china?

I was running two businesses, had 2 young children, was paying alotta taxes and Rush was the first guy to shine a spotlight on the bias and the bullshit in the media.  You were fucking 13.  If you're not going to acknowledge that he was the guy who started a political movement i'm not interested in arguing with a 13 year old about it.  :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Well the USA was in what would be a 12 year run of Republican Presidents so clearly that liberal dogma wasn't working so well. 

If it could only be framed as simplistically as that.....

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I was running two businesses, had 2 young children, was paying alotta taxes and Rush was the first guy to shine a spotlight on the bias and the bullshit in the media.  You were fucking 13.  If you're not going to acknowledge that he was the guy who started a political movement i'm not interested in arguing with a 13 year old about it.  :lol: 

Two whole business? Two young children? Paying  "alotta taxes"? Well aren't you fucking special. Of course that means absolutely fuck all to the discussion at hand.

The media in our country has never been honest, it has always been biased and/or salacious. For Christ sake they named their most important award, The Pulitzer, after one of the men of responsible for the rise of yellow journalism. Of course this guy died in 1911. If Rush was the first guy to shine a spotlight on the bias then you weren't paying enough attention and I'm not interested in arguing with a man so unwitting.  :lol:

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Two whole business? Two young children? Paying  "alotta taxes"? Well aren't you fucking special. Of course that means absolutely fuck all to the discussion at hand.

The media in our country has never been honest, it has always been biased and/or salacious. For Christ sake they named their most important award, The Pulitzer, after one of the men of responsible for the rise of yellow journalism. Of course this guy died in 1911. If Rush was the first guy to shine a spotlight on the bias then you weren't paying enough attention and I'm not interested in arguing with a man so unwitting.  :lol:

Man, this forum is sure home to a lot of faggots who are absolutely clueless.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Nice to see Woolie has brought his “you damn whippersnappers don’t know anything” schtick out of mothballs. :lol:

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

alone....

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

tumblr_nh3o0eyW5A1sj4xr4o1_500_zpsgr6gsl

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nice to see Woolie has brought his “you damn whippersnappers don’t know anything” schtick out of mothballs. :lol:

only when he disagrees with the opinion, otherwise they are 'wise beyond their years and 'have their shit together' like young Frankie :lol: 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

15 minutes ago, frenchy said:

alone....

tumblr_nh3o0eyW5A1sj4xr4o1_500_zpsgr6gsl

only when he disagrees with the opinion, otherwise they are 'wise beyond their years and 'have their shit together' like young Frankie :lol: 

3 fuckwads reply.  Some nice hate added by moto as well.  Nicely done boys.