Texans have had ample warning. Now they want the feds to bail em out.

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

They need bright people for the high tech industries. Most gays I know are super smart. 

Is being a queer still the same as being gay?   Hard to keep up with all these boxes.  
At any rate, not sure being gay and smart go hand in hand. 
I do know two very smart Lesbians.  So you could be right.🤔

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Is being a queer still the same as being gay?   Hard to keep up with all these boxes.  
At any rate, not sure being gay and smart go hand in hand. 
I do know two very smart Lesbians.  So you could be right.🤔

You’re making this much more complex than it needs to be. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Liberals:  Race has NOTHING to do with intelligence!  Sexual orientation does!  

The first computer was developed by a fag. It was perhaps the single most important aspect of the Germans losing WWII by have their enigma coding machine cracked. 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The first computer was developed by a fag. It was perhaps the single most important aspect of the Germans losing WWII by have their enigma coding machine cracked. 

Aids was also spread by fags...

5 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

What cracks me up is the article destroys the recent "climate change" push, like this storm is a new thing in texas..:lol:

As spinner says,..Ample warning... As the article says, decades...And then you have MC yesterday saying this cold spell in Texas is caused by climate change because of cars..What a bunch of fucking morons

Only morons would demand  major action over a once in a century storm 

I think I found the problem...

Electric generating plants did not properly winterize their equipment, said Dr. David Tuttle in the latest episode of the Y’all-itics political podcast. Tuttle is a research associate with the Energy Institute at the University of Texas at Austin.

50 minutes ago, Anler said:

Electric generating plants did not properly winterize their equipment, said Dr. David Tuttle in the latest episode of the Y’all-itics political podcast. Tuttle is a research associate with the Energy Institute at the University of Texas at Austin.

And now the feds have to bail em out through this cold weather shut down. Biden is being a good soldier and sending in FEMA. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

And now the feds have to bail em out through this cold weather shut down. Biden is being a good soldier and sending in FEMA. 

fa1e498858b90c9505d86fcad4a4488d-bass-fishing-pictures-watercolor-animals.jpg

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

FEMA to save them from the cold? Bahahaha!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

It's a wonder why this guy works at a University, instead of actually helping with the winterization of the equipment.  LOL

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's a wonder why this guy works at a University, instead of actually helping with the winterization of the equipment.  LOL

Red state education. Where teaching creationism and anti abortion click bait is more important than practical preparation.