Just the beginning.....

Dave

The man has never given an honest answer to any question, just spin and deflect. I'm old enough to remember his dad, and although I never really cared for him I at least respected the man (except for marrying a nut-bag). Justin is an egotistical, spoiled, entitled worm who never worked a day in his life and has no idea what middle class means.

2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seems no one cares :dunno: 

Without lying tell the class how many weapons will you have to return?

99.999% will say none

Pretty funny when a ONEWAY CANADIAN posts about our gun culture :lol:  it is literally none existent 

I heard OTOOLE today say the liberals are coming after hunters,  but that isn't true and not even close to true.  Otoole says the house voted down his gun control bill :dunno:  did anyone see or hear about this?  

Pretty sure the billion dollar hunting seasons are in tact still and will be for a very long time.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Seems no one cares :dunno: 

Without lying tell the class how many weapons will you have to return?

99.999% will say none

Pretty funny when a ONEWAY CANADIAN posts about our gun culture :lol:  it is literally none existent 

I heard OTOOLE today say the liberals are coming after hunters,  but that isn't true and not even close to true.  Otoole says the house voted down his gun control bill :dunno:  did anyone see or hear about this?  

Pretty sure the billion dollar hunting seasons are in tact still and will be for a very long time.

fuck off you brain dead coddled union stoner.

who cares how many people it affects? How many people does a ban on hijabs affect? 99.999% of Canadians don't wear one. Fucking idiot. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

fuck off you brain dead coddled union stoner.

who cares how many people it affects? How many people does a ban on hijabs affect? 99.999% of Canadians don't wear one. Fucking idiot. 

I assume you have no guns to return and most likely you have never owned any firearms like most Canadians - Millions of hunters are safe to hunt in the future so what is the issue FRENCHY fake outrage 

One thing we can agree on is this does nothing to stop gang on gang shootings 

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I assume you have no guns to return and most likely you have never owned any firearms like most Canadians - Millions of hunters are safe to hunt in the future so what is the issue FRENCHY fake outrage 

One thing we can agree on is this does nothing to stop gang on gang shootings 

why not close snowmobile trails on crown land for the good of the environment after all 99% of canadians don't own sleds.

Yes. You are this dumb. 

Edited by frenchy

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

why not close snowmobile trails on crown land for the good of the environment after all 99% of canadians don't own sleds.

Yes. You are this dumb. 

why is that good for the enviroment?

So hunting has not been affected at all, and your argument is close down sledding :lol:  

My only point was most Canadians really don't care about guns, how can you even say differently :dunno:  

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

why is that good for the enviroment?

So hunting has not been affected at all, and your argument is close down sledding :lol:  

My only point was most Canadians really don't care about guns, how can you even say differently :dunno:  

hey dumbfuck, the argument was just because a minority partake in it does not mean it is unimportant.

yes they do why do you think the gun registry abolished?

Fuck the funniest part is you actually think you are well informed :lol: 

Edited by frenchy

Just now, frenchy said:

yes they do why do you think the gun registry abolished?

Fuck the funniest part is you actually think you are well informed :lol: 

Because Harper ran on that - HUNTING HAS NOT BEEN AFFECTED it is a billion dollar business.

NO GUNS HAVE BEEN TAKEN FROM HUNTERS 

the fear is real though :lol: 

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Because Harper ran on that - HUNTING HAS NOT BEEN AFFECTED it is a billion dollar business.

NO GUNS HAVE BEEN TAKEN FROM HUNTERS 

the fear is real though :lol: 

You are so retarded its not even funny.  So because your faggot ass doesn't own a gun, no one does.  HUNTING IS NOT AFFECTED CAUSE I DON"T HUNT!! You are a idiot.

Its like saying you haven't wrecked this site.....

1 hour ago, Renegade X said:

You are so retarded its not even funny.  So because your faggot ass doesn't own a gun, no one does.  HUNTING IS NOT AFFECTED CAUSE I DON"T HUNT!! You are a idiot.

Its like saying you haven't wrecked this site.....

What firearms do you have to return - my guess in none

And the comment about no one cares was towards this thread that no one posted in until I said "no one seems to care"  which was 100% true

How many of your firearms are considered illegal now?   So far not one person here has anything banned....

There is no reason to own firearms what only purpose is to kill humans - this isn't the USA and again we DON'T HAVE A GUN CULTURE, matter of fact gun topic never comes up until there is some ban being introduced

SO HUNTERS ARE NOT AFFECT IN ANY WAY - why is this an issue 

HAND GUNS ARE NOT AFFECTED :dunno: 

:lol: owning a gun makes you a man :lol:  good one renegade :lmao: 

I hope this catches on here, nothing would prove manhood any better :lol: 

Who wants this to be the new normal :dunno:  

target-open-carry-3-630.jpg

yup

5XMGO6CJ5DG3JXDAT43SHVJ2F4.jpg

I like to eat at places that need armed servers - pretty manly feeling 

large960_blur-2a47550bc9159181d9ee6acbaf

Canada would be so much better off OPEN CARRY these guys are legal and should be allowed to walk the streets in any City 

5be5ce9354236ebbac9134fe4c362941.jpg

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I hope this catches on here, nothing would prove manhood any better :lol: 

Who wants this to be the new normal :dunno:  

target-open-carry-3-630.jpg

yup

5XMGO6CJ5DG3JXDAT43SHVJ2F4.jpg

I like to eat at places that need armed servers - pretty manly feeling 

large960_blur-2a47550bc9159181d9ee6acbaf

Canada would be so much better off OPEN CARRY these guys are legal and should be allowed to walk the streets in any City 

5be5ce9354236ebbac9134fe4c362941.jpg

Fail Covid is doing far worse.  If you can't see it than I really don't know what to say.

So Wrong again Fail is still posting his bullshit!

For the record Fail hunters are effected by the gun ban. 

And the rights of Canadian gun owners is being impacted.

The ban now effects approx 9,500 types of guns some of which are perfectly fine and up until now could be used with no issue.  Perfectly legal guns that conformed to the previous rules and regulations but now some self serving virtuous vote buying politician decides a black shot gun is more scary today.  Or a semi automatic gun that holds 5 bullets is more dangerous Today  

If your gun was now banned to hunt you now have to buy a new gun.   So increased cost to hunt   

On top of that fucken Turdeau wants to use borrowed tax dollars to buy back guns and charge increased taxes to Canadians to pay to buy back legally owned guns.

Increase taxes to you to buy the guns you already paid for once.

Makes logical sense to trough feeders but no one else.

And not one life will be saved 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Sksman said:

So Wrong again Fail is still posting his bullshit!

For the record Fail hunters are effected by the gun ban. 

And the rights of Canadian gun owners is being impacted.

The ban now effects approx 9,500 types of guns some of which are perfectly fine and up until now could be used with no issue.  Perfectly legal guns that conformed to the previous rules and regulations but now some self serving virtuous vote buying politician decides a black shot gun is more scary today.  Or a semi automatic gun that holds 5 bullets is more dangerous Today  

If your gun was now banned to hunt you now have to buy a new gun.   So increased cost to hunt   

On top of that fucken Turdeau wants to use borrowed tax dollars to buy back guns and charge increased taxes to Canadians to pay to buy back legally owned guns.

Increase taxes to you to buy the guns you already paid for once.

Makes logical sense to trough feeders but no one else.

And not one life will be saved 

You make some valid points but for the record there is no 'rights to arms' in Canada.

:lol: scary black shot gun :lol: 

Do you think CPC could rally an election and run on Guns?  

8 hours ago, Tinker said:

Get this fucking idiot off the keyboard, what a total waste of time n effort

but ya keep letting him bait all of you with brains. pot smoking govt worker is getting the best of ya all. he's full of trudeaus kool aid, let him rant and ignore. 

2 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

but ya keep letting him bait all of you with brains. pot smoking govt worker is getting the best of ya all. he's full of trudeaus kool aid, let him rant and ignore. 

The entire Forum is abandoned because of him, Ontario used to be 2nd to to CE and General. Every time you open it the no life loser has almost the entire page covered with last posts. It's like waking up during a fucking Colonoscopy. 

Edited by Tinker
  • Haha 7

5 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

I’ve called him Trailtroll for sometime.  The ON forum is run by his retarded trolls.  Pretty much destroyed the forum.  

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus.  What a fucking smackdown in here.  My god.  

:lol: smack down :lol: 

Literary this topic is almost never brought up, no one cares..

CPC doesn't even talk about it - blah blah legal owners targeted blah blah nothing else will be done.

What is funny is DAVE thinking the masses care in Canada care about guns.  This isn't an opinion it is fact

I Canada when someone says "I going to the range"  they mean Golfing range