Snow coming, no activity here??

jethro

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, jethro said:

No one gives a shit about snow in the forecast here on this forum? I'm in the wrong place! Thought real sledders might be here? Huh.

It seems people don’t really use the state forums here. They post in the current events official 21 season thread.

on another note I went into hcs the other day first time in a while and the NH section wasn’t very active either.

Edited by 800renegaderider

4 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

I went into hcs the other day first time in a while and the NH section wasn’t very active either.

I know, it's kinda odd. Best riding in the Southern/Central NH area in years and no one is chatting!

I’ve been riding , and notably 3 x 90+ mile rips after work day central NH this past week. :thumbs

With MA vacation in full effect here, thin areas got real thin last two days. Hopefully ee get done refreshening this week.

I wouldn’t say best in several years but def had some great rides last week.

Edited by CFM

8 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Pouring rain down here. Lots of ice on the trees gonna make a mess of the trails if they are even rideable after this. Hopefully northern NH and Maine got all snow.

Yeah, absolute rain event here in Henniker. My friends are up in Pittsburg and they say it's hammering snow. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jethro said:

Yeah, absolute rain event here in Henniker. My friends are up in Pittsburg and they say it's hammering snow. 

I thought I read on FB that it was a bust in Pittsburg with only 3-4 inces  :dunno:    we just talked to our inlaws that are at about 1800' of elevation here in the NEK of VT and they only got 4" .   At least there is a little density to what we got. Maybe they can mix it in with what's already there to make a nice firm trail?

22 hours ago, ckf said:

I thought I read on FB that it was a bust in Pittsburg with only 3-4 inces  :dunno:    we just talked to our inlaws that are at about 1800' of elevation here in the NEK of VT and they only got 4" .   At least there is a little density to what we got. Maybe they can mix it in with what's already there to make a nice firm trail?

Yep, they didn't get a lot, only 4 inches but Pitts is in the Utah Snow Pattern now. 2 or 3 inches every night, not predicted and doesn't even show on radar. Buddies say it's excellent there at the moment. Thin in town as usual, but out and about it's real good.

1 hour ago, jethro said:

Yep, they didn't get a lot, only 4 inches but Pitts is in the Utah Snow Pattern now. 2 or 3 inches every night, not predicted and doesn't even show on radar. Buddies say it's excellent there at the moment. Thin in town as usual, but out and about it's real good.

Yeah, that's how we get our snow too. Rare to have a sunny day like today during the winter.