What if you got to Florida and it was closed

19 minutes ago, Dave said:

Seeing as I've been to both Cali and Florida in the last few years....I'd say you haven't been to either lately from your comment.

MC used to brag incessantly about how he vacationed every year in Jamaica. Consider the source. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I spent a week in the Keys. It’s like the dead zone. Typical asshole Floridians. 

I've spent alot of time in the keys and always found people there to be very laid back. I'd winter there if I lived in the east.

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It takes too much effort. -19 degrees driving past the Woodville exit on I94 late last night. I hate this cold. 

I never understood the reasons why people hate the climate where they live yet, don't ever seem to find a way to move.  And I've heard every reason I think.

On 2/13/2021 at 9:31 AM, Dave said:

Seeing as I've been to both Cali and Florida in the last few years....I'd say you haven't been to either lately from your comment.

Anyone who says something so stupid is trolling lol 

Florida is everything not one thing 

On 2/13/2021 at 5:28 PM, Dave said:

I've spent alot of time in the keys and always found people there to be very laid back. I'd winter there if I lived in the east.

agreed.   west coast to the keys is fine.  biggest FL douches are in Orlando and from Miami to Palm Beach

Yup, been going to SW Florida every 2-3 yrs for almost 25 years.  Awesome !

One lady yelled at me real loud ‘Grandoa!’ as I cut her off in traffic. I was like ‘Huh’ till I looked in the mirror. I had a teenager, far from grandpa, but the mirror explained everything. Lololo

Only bad blood I saw in all my trips, and I kinda deserved it. Lolol

Edited by CFM

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

West side of the state is way better.  
wouldn’t live in southern eastern Florida if you gave me a place. 

I have only been on the west side . It is crazy I go to Naples in jan and run in to more people I know walking down the street in a day than I run in to at home in MN in 6 mo lol 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have only been on the west side . It is crazy I go to Naples in jan and run in to more people I know walking down the street in a day than I run in to at home in MN in 6 mo lol 

My family lives all up the east coast. My cousin wasn’t too far from Trump.  (Moved north).  We drove there on golf cart.  Traffic is just horrendous.  Felt like being in another country.  

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

My grandparents use to live in Naples. Kind of a boring area for a kid....I use to head north to Ft Myers to find trouble.

:lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

My grandparents use to live in Naples. Kind of a boring area for a kid....I use to head north to Ft Myers to find trouble.

:lol:

Going there Friday.    Great area. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

You live way up there , don’t you? 
How cold is it today? 

I'm up in Saskatchewan....its actually warmed up to 0f today...warmest it's been in over 2 weeks....really warming up Saturday finally.

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

I'm up in Saskatchewan....its actually warmed up to 0f today...warmest it's been in over 2 weeks....really warming up Saturday finally.

Coldest it’s been here today .   Been pretty mild winter overall.  Last two weeks have been brutal. 

• Like 1