"OFFICIAL" How drunk were you when you got pulled over? thread

Blew .09 in NY state one time....50 bucks to get bailed out....found out later I had to get DUI charge changed as Ontario sees any drinking and driving offense as dwi..cost me 400 to get charge changed to failure to obey a traffic signal.

Edited by Dave

.232 I knew the cop and he couldn’t believe I was that bad so blew again .233 lol . Drank beer all day and lemon drops , buddy and I drank 26 oz of vodka and many beers, hit the bar for White Russians, heading to a house party the car behind me was trying to catch up, put the Mazda Rx-7 through the gears until I hit loose dirt on the pavement in s corners from  house construction , spun out , then they turned the cherries on lol. The cops drove the car and me to the party after lol

• Gold Member

Never arrested thankfully. Pulled over 4 times suspected drunk driving had to do field sobriety test all 4 times. 1st 18yrs old completely wasted I pulled into gas station. Cops pull in while we were in the store we stumbling out to the car to get outta there. I jump in the driver seat and we hear where do you think your going. cop made us pour out two entire 30racks we had in the back and we all had to walk home. 2nd was leaving titty bar with buds probably borderline legally drunk but passed the field sobriety tests. 3 and 4 my now wife was with me and had a couple with dinner but far from drunk. Those were all pre 23 I rarely drink now I’ve tested my luck enough.

Got away with it twice, I was probably around a 0.1 and a little stoned both times when I got pulled over but they let me go. Then I got arrested for a DUI after blowing a 0.00.

Edited by Wildboer

• Platinum Contributing Member

Never enough to get an Impaired charge. Blew .069 at the station while being charged for assault. Impounded my truck and I spent a night.

Blew a .065 at a mobile road side stop. Lost my license for 24 hours and impounded my truck. Bastard tow drivers stole all my stereo equipment.

Gotten the Pass 3 times in those Pass/Fail road side machines.

Try not to do that shit any more.

Doesn't matter if you are the Governor's son

MADISON, Wis. — A Dane County judge dismissed a drunken driving charge against the son of former Governor Jim Doyle.

Judge Nicholas McNamara said police did not have probable cause to arrest Gus Doyle last December in Fitchburg. Police reports said the younger Doyle was pulled over after an officer saw him weaving. Two officers said they detected the odor of alcohol. Doyle refused field sobriety tests and blood alcohol tests.

The case was handled by Green County special prosecutor Gary Luhman because the Dane County district attorney was appointed by Doyle’s father, the former governor. Luhman told WKOW-TV he declined to ask McNamara to recuse himself because he too was appointed by Doyle. Luhman said he consulted with Fitchburg police in making that decision.

• Gold Member

Got stopped once and was stone sober. Cop spotted me coming out of a bar and followed me, I let him run his tests and told him I saw him hiding across the street from the bar. He got really pissed when I told him I worked there and that's why I wasn't drunk. :lol:

19 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Got stopped once and was stone sober. Cop spotted me coming out of a bar and followed me, I let him run his tests and told him I saw him hiding across the street from the bar. He got really pissed when I told him I worked there and that's why I wasn't drunk. :lol:

They hate that lol. Especially when they’re expecting an easy score