Cancel all Disney subscriptions if you have any

Matt

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

He didn't make millions?

Nike signed his cantelope ass to millions but really cashed in after the activism bullshit.  Nike actually ended up taking it in the ass on it after it all settled down.  

Proof that retard activism pays off for the "soup de jour" of the day but, in the end, poorly planned SJW episodes are costly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

These right leaning nutballs are in a constant state of hypocritical agrievement 

They want to feel oppressed so badly. Nailing themselves to the cross over dumb shit.

They can't believe anyone else has a harder time in American society than a straight white man. 

bUt I'm OpPrEsEd ToO!1!!1

32 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

They want to feel oppressed so badly. Nailing themselves to the cross over dumb shit.

They can't believe anyone else has a harder time in American society than a straight white man. 

bUt I'm OpPrEsEd ToO!1!!1

You're just racist against good christian white folk.

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

These right leaning nutballs are in a constant state of hypocritical agrievement 

You're missing the point. Actions do have consequences whether said actions are taken by an organization or an individual. The more woke an organization goes, the more they lose eyeballs and that's a good thing. 

Kap was a terrible qb against every team except GB. Plus no team wants to deal with a pompous walking media circus at qb. His whole stance that cops are hunting blacks has been repeatedly and thoroughly disproven. He's a racist hatemonger. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Matt said:

You're missing the point. Actions do have consequences whether said actions are taken by an organization or an individual. The more woke an organization goes, the more they lose eyeballs and that's a good thing. 

Kap was a terrible qb against every team except GB. Plus no team wants to deal with a pompous walking media circus at qb. His whole stance that cops are hunting blacks has been repeatedly and thoroughly disproven. He's a racist hatemonger. 

'The point" ...and consequences for this clowns actions have to forcefully be missed.  It's a unique from of intellectual dishonesty.....by half wits.

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Brady is a racist for taking the Super Bowl Trophy from "Kap" (what a fag nick name... :lol: ).

What's next, requiring women to be the offensive line to even it up?

Please tell me this fucking retard didn't present the trophy?  I don't care enough to look but, it wouldn't surprise me a bit.  NFL is not missed in my home.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 2/13/2021 at 6:56 AM, washedupmxer said:

You guys actually watch this shit and aren't embarrassed by it?

Grew up with Star Wars in the 70's as did my boys in the early 2000's.   Not embarrassed by it in the slightest. 

• Like 1