"Brisk Pace" ride, March 6th

D-rail

For those who have gathered here, I want to extend  an invite to partake in a riding opportunity...

from HCS:

Still figgering out the exact agenda, but suffice it to say, finally, we will be starting this edition out of Silver Bay. Saturday, March 6th, at the first lot, about 5/8 of a mile up from the only stop sign on the main drag thru Silver Bay.

Leaving at 9:00. If you are running late, give me a call, otherwise be ready to go!!! 9:05 it's eating dust time, and playing catch up!! Phone is 218-391-8507. Texts will carry when the cell phone coverage begins to fade, so try both!! Cell service is spotty at best as you get in the woods.

For those who are not familiar with this, it is a good time to meet up and enjoy some of the camaraderie that has been prevalent every time we have made this happen.  If you are an inexperienced rider, this ride is prolly NOT your cup of tea!

We will try to have another Brisk Pace ride later, in Grand Portage, dates to be determined soon!!

typical disclaimer: this ride is NOT in any way shape or form sanctioned by Hardcoresledder or its affiliates. This is a fun ride, but PLEASE ride safely, and at your own risk!!

• Like 1

@f7ben

@bussman

@Anler

This is a good ride.  Not race speeds but it's gonna be a solid run through the woods.  If you feel worthy, move up towards the front at the first or second stop.  Magic usually starts to happen after lunch....along with a few crashes.  If I was there, I'd meet you meat heads but...woah is me.  :sad:

:lol:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

@f7ben

@bussman

@Anler

This is a good ride.  Not race speeds but it's gonna be a solid run through the woods.  If you feel worthy, move up towards the front at the first or second stop.  Magic usually starts to happen after lunch....along with a few crashes.  If I was there, I'd meet you meat heads but...woah is me.  :sad:

:lol:

I'll buy shots for each of them :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little heads up. Still planning on getting this ride in. Keep in mind, conditions might not be perfect, and we will most likely encounter some snirt, bare spots and hard trails in the early mornings. I would suggest having scratchers, and avoid over heating.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2021 at 10:08 AM, teamgreen02 said:

Maybe after the ride.  They need all their senses about them if they are going to keep up.

It’s sure be fun to verify all that talent they talk about for sure.

11 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Starting point moved to Lusten lot off co. Rd. 4 at 9:30.

Gettin’ thin as fuck, eh?

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Gettin’ thin as fuck, eh?

It's getting very thin.  Gonna be a short season if they don't get some more snow.  

We rode from Beaver Bay to the Skyport today.  Tough all the way up to Lutsen then its pretty good yet north of there.

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

It's getting very thin.  Gonna be a short season if they don't get some more snow.  

We rode from Beaver Bay to the Skyport today.  Tough all the way up to Lutsen then its pretty good yet north of there.

Who’s you ride with today?

Took a group to Hungry Jack and back from the Finland area on Wednesday - It was really good then but based on the move of the starting location, it’s probably a good decision.  I won’t be back up without more snow, A LOT more snow.

A38C545A-D837-499A-A85B-F2C4A16E0258.jpeg