Democrats were caught Wednesday using fake evidence during their impeachment clown show, and were forced to withdraw it

jtssrx

13 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Democrats have no shame or self awareness. This entire thing is based on spite nothing more, and it's exactly what they accused trump of for 4 years. Want to send a message? Let this die and get on with more important issues but no, they just can't quit trump. 

Trudeau is significantly worse than Biden. Which in and of itself is fucking scary but Canadians are stupid so. 

Sometimes you make alot of sense...other times it's like pouts or short shit is posting for you.

1 minute ago, low-1 said:

Absolutely not.  I think my "I disagree with pretty much everything he stands for" covered that fairly well...

Well you said you understand the appeal through me off I guess....I personally don't understand the appeal whatsoever.

Just now, Dave said:

Well you said you understand the appeal through me off I guess....I personally don't understand the appeal whatsoever.

Don't get me wrong, understanding the appeal and agreeing with it are 2 separate things, and I should maybe clarify the "appeal" is for stupid reasons...  I know a lot of people (mostly women) who voted for him solely because he was young and attractive.  I think it's stupid, but understandable.  He talked a good game first time around, and honestly, legalizing marijuana appealed to a LOT of younger voters.  Again, reasonable grounds to run a country?  No.  But I can understand that appeal.

The older I've gotten and the more time I've put into work to create a better life for myself, I have come to realize, in very very simplified terms...  If you are the type of person who has a good work ethic, strives to better your own condition, and doesn't feel comfortable taking a handout, you are much more likely to be on the conservative side of the fence.  If you are the type of person who depends on social assistance and government programs, blames others for your hardships, refuse to take ownership and responsibility of your life, or same lines but opposite end of the economic spectrum, depend on government contracts and subsidies for your business to excel, you are much more likely to lean towards liberal.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, low-1 said:

Don't get me wrong, understanding the appeal and agreeing with it are 2 separate things, and I should maybe clarify the "appeal" is for stupid reasons...  I know a lot of people (mostly women) who voted for him solely because he was young and attractive.  I think it's stupid, but understandable.  He talked a good game first time around, and honestly, legalizing marijuana appealed to a LOT of younger voters.  Again, reasonable grounds to run a country?  No.  But I can understand that appeal.

The older I've gotten and the more time I've put into work to create a better life for myself, I have come to realize, in very very simplified terms...  If you are the type of person who has a good work ethic, strives to better your own condition, and doesn't feel comfortable taking a handout, you are much more likely to be on the conservative side of the fence.  If you are the type of person who depends on social assistance and government programs, blames others for your hardships, refuse to take ownership and responsibility of your life, or same lines but opposite end of the economic spectrum, depend on government contracts and subsidies for your business to excel, you are much more likely to lean towards liberal.

I blame the conservatives for being stuck with Trudeau again....Scheer was horrible for many reasons.

On the second part of your post I totally agree.

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump lied daily for 4 years and you jagaloons ate it up with a spoon but now you’re all outraged.🤣🤣

Gee I can’t believe politicians are dishonest?! 🤣🤣

Suddenly a cunt like you is concerned about lies,,,:lol:

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

I blame the conservatives for being stuck with Trudeau again....Scheer was horrible for many reasons.

On the second part of your post I totally agree.

yep the election was there for the taking but my god Scheer was just so bad and uninspiring. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

yep the election was there for the taking but my god Scheer was just so bad and uninspiring. 

He played off like he was a westerner....hell I'm more a westerner than he is and I've only been here since 07. And what the stupid fuck didn't realize....the west couldnt win the election for him anyway.