Democrats were caught Wednesday using fake evidence during their impeachment clown show, and were forced to withdraw it

jtssrx

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Punishment for being a douche for 4 years is the only reason this trial is happening.  it's not about facts or crime it's just more political theatre.  

This is the nation we live in now.  People with opposing views are terrorists and criminals needing punishment..BY THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

trump shit on dems and pubs alike.   it's why the pubs didn't even try to fight this off.  

If Trump was a democrat they would have backed him tooth and nail....Republicans are weak....democrats stick together no matter what.

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump lied daily for 4 years and you jagaloons ate it up with a spoon but now you’re all outraged.🤣🤣

Gee I can’t believe politicians are dishonest?! 🤣🤣

Holy shit guy:....”that” is your takeaway here?  Wtf

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My takeaway is that ALL of them are lying, self serving shitbags...take off your Republican Rose Colored Glasses and you might see it.

TBH I haven’t watched a second of this second impeachment bullshit...it’s stupid and waste of money and time IMO.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

13 minutes ago, Dave said:

If Trump was a democrat they would have backed him tooth and nail....Republicans are weak....democrats stick together no matter what.

True

Republicans are the biggest pussies.  If one of them manages to get the courage to stand up to Dems ,  the rest pounce on them to score points with fake media. 
look at the difference between AOC and her fake attack Vs Rand Paul actually being beaten and hospitalized.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Innocent of the charges-  yes

Innocent-  no spend 5 years with boasts and lies and innuendo to gain support but thats not illegal.  if it was all politicians would be in jail.  He's a POS just like all of them.  

Hes better at their game than they are...thats the problem.

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump lied daily for 4 years and you jagaloons ate it up with a spoon but now you’re all outraged.🤣🤣

Gee I can’t believe politicians are dishonest?! 🤣🤣

Trump lying doesn't give these twats a green light to lie as well. 

ad-hominem_orig.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member

Introducing false evidence in trial in an attempt to convict someone is quite a bit different than breaking a campaign promise..I honestly can't believe anyone would stand for that and make such a ridiculous comparison..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My takeaway is that ALL of them are lying, self serving shitbags...take off your Republican Rose Colored Glasses and you might see it.

TBH I haven’t watched a second of this second impeachment bullshit...it’s stupid and waste of money and time IMO.

Republicans have nothing to do with this, I’m not defending them and they’re not conducting this freak show....Democrats are.  Trump never should have impeached the first time.  Now they have turned Washington into a clown show and all you’re doing is deflecting and then agreeing with what has essentially been our point since day one.  You are accusing me of wearing rose-colored glasses while your eyes are duct taped shut.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Republicans have nothing to do with this, I’m not defending them and they’re not conducting this freak show....Democrats are.  Trump never should have impeached the first time.  Now they have turned Washington into a clown show and all you’re doing is deflecting and then agreeing with what has essentially been our point since day one.  You are accusing me of wearing rose-colored glasses while your eyes are duct taped shut.  :lol: 

Nailed it!

What I don't get, and believe me I know Canada is no better, but... In a country of like 340 million people, these are the "best options"?  I mean, I disagree with pretty much everything he stands for, but I can at least understand the appeal of Trudeau to a large part of the voter base.  First term, anyway.  How people were so blind for the second is beyond me.

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Innocent of the charges-  yes

Innocent-  no spend 5 years with boasts and lies and innuendo to gain support but thats not illegal.  if it was all politicians would be in jail.  He's a POS just like all of them.  

Again Trump has exposed Washington for what it is. These people in congress are not our best and brightest they are just con men set about to fill their own pockets at the tax payers expense. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, low-1 said:

What I don't get, and believe me I know Canada is no better, but... In a country of like 340 million people, these are the "best options"?  I mean, I disagree with pretty much everything he stands for, but I can at least understand the appeal of Trudeau to a large part of the voter base.  First term, anyway.  How people were so blind for the second is beyond me.

You think Trudeau was a better option than Harper?

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Punishment for being a douche for 4 years is the only reason this trial is happening.  it's not about facts or crime it's just more political theatre.  

Democrats have no shame or self awareness. This entire thing is based on spite nothing more, and it's exactly what they accused trump of for 4 years. Want to send a message? Let this die and get on with more important issues but no, they just can't quit trump. 

1 minute ago, Dave said:

You think Trudeau was a better option than Harper?

Trudeau is significantly worse than Biden. Which in and of itself is fucking scary but Canadians are stupid so. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Democrats have no shame or self awareness. This entire thing is based on spite nothing more, and it's exactly what they accused trump of for 4 years. Want to send a message? Let this die and get on with more important issues but no, they just can't quit trump. 

Trudeau is significantly worse than Biden. Which in and of itself is fucking scary but Canadians are stupid so. 

There are no more important issues than creating identity politics and divide on the Dem side.  They ARE doing what they feel is the most important.

Just now, Zambroski said:

There are no more important issues than creating identity politics and divide on the Dem side.  They ARE doing what they feel is the most important.

agreed, while at the same time literally believing they are above it all :lol: 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes.  It is.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This whole thread is a prime reason why this country is fucked...your side, this side...FFS.

Stop it.  

Just now, frenchy said:

agreed, while at the same time literally believing they are above it all :lol: 

It's just sad....at the same time, the retards on the R side can't seem to realize that the days of common sense and civility are over.  It's like having your country overrun and just thinking the people will all return to a normal state if you wait it out and depend on sensibility and "god" to make a comeback.

Image result for troy king movie