New cell phone

The One

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, The One said:

Are the Samsung  s20fe any good ? 

S20u;tra here.

In almost all respects its a great phone. BUT it has several permissions that Samsung wont let you refuse. Google lets you refuse most of these but probably for sure tracks you anyway....  Also the screen refresh rate which is touted as a bad ass feature....its great...on apps that can utilize it, Instagram(for example) is a bit wonkey....otherwise its awesome but with issues. Beyond that its been a really great phone.

I have the 20fe coming by courier comes with 35 gigs of internet phone and package around a 100 per.month , remember our rates in canada differ from the USA 

• Like 1

On 2/10/2021 at 9:16 PM, Carlos Danger said:

Pixel 4a 5g........$450 on google direct. Best camera, Android operating system without all the bloat, simple.

Had a Pixel 2xl l, best phone I've ever owned.

Have a s20+ now and hate it, huge mistake. Only thing worth a fuck is the camera 

Edited by washedupmxer

54 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Had a Pixel 2xl l, best phone I've ever owned.

Have a s20+ now and hate it, huge mistake. Only thing worth a fuck is the camera 

We love our Google phones. I have the 4xl and Nicole has the 4A.

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

We love our Google phones. I have the 4xl and Nicole has the 4A.

the only reason I didn't get one of those would look like they were a little lacking in the camera department which I use quite often but sadly now I realize it still would have been the better choice

3 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

the only reason I didn't get one of those would look like they were a little lacking in the camera department which I use quite often but sadly now I realize it still would have been the better choice

Pixel camera's are usually the top of the industry.  I know that the pixel 3 and higher are better than 90% of phone cameras.