2022 Doo Lineup

jdsky

Anyone have any info, rumors or otherwise?  I'm not in the market this year but always like to see what the new models bring.  Since last year was an update to both front and rear suspension along with a new 600 EFI motor, mountain turbo and the new gauge package I doubt there will be much specifically since some models  have already been produced as 2022's.  Good chance it's just BNG's for 22.

On 2/10/2021 at 8:36 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

knowing Doo, just expect higher prices for 2022's

Almost nailed it.

On 2/25/2021 at 6:39 PM, Poncho said:

It will be close to 30K for a Mach out the door in Canada......

Some friends near Barrie said dealers around snow belt area are jammed with requests for Mach’s and Lynx

On 2/25/2021 at 8:51 PM, oldslowsledder said:

Quoted $26k otd yesterday, still a chunk of change but mulling it over

Do the dealers have a cap on how many they can get??? or is it wide open… the plants will build what ever is required?

18 minutes ago, Icecube said:

Some friends near Barrie said dealers around snow belt area are jammed with requests for Mach’s and Lynx

Do the dealers have a cap on how many they can get??? or is it wide open… the plants will build what ever is required?

Dealer I bought my Mach from says they are swamped with sled orders, especially the Mach Z. As of Saturday said they have sold over half their yearly allowance for sleds, great for spring but will likely leave them with nothing to sell in season. Based on that statement I'm assuming dealers have a number and that's all they can get

22 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

Dealer I bought my Mach from says they are swamped with sled orders, especially the Mach Z. As of Saturday said they have sold over half their yearly allowance for sleds, great for spring but will likely leave them with nothing to sell in season. Based on that statement I'm assuming dealers have a number and that's all they can get

BRP is definitely hoping...Good for them!

Race weekend Old Friend.

YeeeeHaaaaaa!

🧤

Edited by Icecube
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 3/1/2021 at 8:42 AM, oldslowsledder said:

Was at haydays and it was shocking not many sleds moving 

I went to 2 diff doo dealers throughout the weekend from Fri afternoon to Sunday mid day 

1 of them had 2 gone on Sunday out of the 8 they had on display the other sold 1 poss? Had them lined up on a big flatbed . But not just doo poo and cat dealers same deal.  And the rental fleets are usualy all but gone on sat late day . If the big ones say 25 sleds or more sold 5  each I would be shocked . Tide looks to be turning 

23 hours ago, jdsky said:

Sledding will definitely be the first place slowing sales will hit.  Lot of sleds sold everywhere last year and my guess is most did not get ridden much last season.  

Rv lots are starting to fill up from what I see in my travels . 

They definitely sold a shit ton of RV's over the past year.  My son and daughter in law upgraded to a new 5th wheel last spring but only because they had been looking for a couple of years, found exactly what they were looking for and it was being discounted heavily ($65K MSRP for $35K) unlike many new toys these days that are all selling for MSRP if you can find them. 

They sold their 17 year old 5th wheel they picked up 5 years ago for $8000 within a day of listing it last spring.  They only paid $2250 for it.   They had a couple dozen calls on that thing within minutes of listing it.  Crazy.  Very likely there will be a lot of used RV's hitting the shelves as well as people decide to go back to more traditional family vacations again.  

Edited by jdsky